WL Help please :)

MOMI2KIDS

Original Poster
I have booked our stay July 16-22 at WL.

We are wanting to eat breakfast at Ohana, what is easieat way to get to Poly? I was thinking take the boat across lake and hop onto the monorail to Poly. What time does the boat across lake start? How long is the boat ride?

I have already booked CRT for one morning at 9:35. I know we have to be there early for AR and pictures. But not sure how early to leave WL.

I would also like to know if WL has the refillable mugs?
I'm hoping so as I am going with DH, DD (8) and DS (6).

How is WCC for breakfast? Also wondering if you order the skillet for $10.99 each, can we do that for myself and DH and order different for the kids?
Just trying to get an idea on where to make AR for breakfasts as we usually just grab lunch somewhere quick or even counter service at hotel after or before swim and nap.

Can you see Wishes from beach at WL? I know you can see the water pageant.

Last trip we stayed at Grand Floridian and we could see wishes from our room, I'm sure we will really miss that. But hoping we can see from beach at WL.

I think thats it for now.
Thanks so much
Lisa

tigsmom

You will love the WL! The boats start early (not sure of the exact time), but its early. Take the small launch over to the Contemporary and then take the monorail over to the Poly, its just a short ride. If you take the larger boat you may have to go to Fort Wilderness first and then on to the MK where you can get a monorail... that would be at least a half hour trip.
Either way I would leave at least a half hour for travel (we usually allow 1 hour and then sightsee if we are early).

The WL does have refillable mugs and you can buy them in the Roarin Forks at the bottom of the ramp located near Artist Point. Its self serve to refill them.

The skillet breakfasts (all you care to eat) are to die for and a must for us on every trip. Your entire party does not have to order it, but we always do...scrambled eggs, biscuits and sausage gravy, pine cone shaped waffles, bacon, sausage and hashbrowns. :slurp: The 4 of us usually go thru 2 skillets and that is our big meal for the day. We may have a snack later and then an early dinner. You can get quick service meals at the Roarin Forks...they have breakfast and lunch/dinner specials everyday as well as cereals, sandwiches, soups and salads. Desserts too! We often do that for a snack during our afternoon break or as a late night snack after the parks.

No Wishes from the WL, just the electric water parade.

We have stayed there 8 times so far so if there is anything you want to know feel free to PM me and I'll do my best to answer.

EDIT: just wanted to say that we have never had to make reservations for breakfast or lunch at the WCC and only did so for dinner when we were a party of 9. :wave:

MOMI2KIDS

Original Poster
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
That was so much help.

I didn't knw there was a seperate boat trip to the contemporary. Sounds like we should do that for our morning we eat at CRT at 9:35 as well. Go to cont. then monorail to MK.

Thanks again
Lisa

tigsmom

MOMI2KIDS said:
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
That was so much help.

I didn't knw there was a seperate boat trip to the contemporary. Sounds like we should do that for our morning we eat at CRT at 9:35 as well. Go to cont. then monorail to MK.

Thanks again
Lisa

Anytime! :wave:

The CMs at the WL are very helpful so if you have any questions when you get there just ask them.

Oh...what type of room did you reserve? We love 6032 (woods view)...overlooks a bog and the castle (though the trees are taller now at one time you could watch the fireworks) and 6152 (courtyard view) overlooking the quiet pool and the villas...far away from everything and very quiet.

If you haven't checked out the facts and pictures on allearsnet you really should... Click Here

iluvtigger

MOMI2KIDS said:
I have booked our stay July 16-22 at WL.

We are wanting to eat breakfast at Ohana, what is easieat way to get to Poly? I was thinking take the boat across lake and hop onto the monorail to Poly. What time does the boat across lake start? How long is the boat ride?

I have already booked CRT for one morning at 9:35. I know we have to be there early for AR and pictures. But not sure how early to leave WL.

I would also like to know if WL has the refillable mugs?
I'm hoping so as I am going with DH, DD (8) and DS (6).

How is WCC for breakfast? Also wondering if you order the skillet for $10.99 each, can we do that for myself and DH and order different for the kids?
Just trying to get an idea on where to make AR for breakfasts as we usually just grab lunch somewhere quick or even counter service at hotel after or before swim and nap.

Can you see Wishes from beach at WL? I know you can see the water pageant.

Last trip we stayed at Grand Floridian and we could see wishes from our room, I'm sure we will really miss that. But hoping we can see from beach at WL.

I think thats it for now.
Thanks so much
Lisa
WE are staying at thr Wl in 4 days. We are also eating at Ohana. We are going to take a bus to the TTC and then walk from there to the Poly.We are doing this because we bought a brick years ago, and we want to see it. you could also take the little boat to the Contemporary, and then from there take the resort monorail. You can get the refillable mugs at Roaring Forks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom