Wishing It Was Spring Already with Magic Friends

Uponastar

gaah.gif

That's the kind of day I'm having!

I may be back later...
If my computer decides it's actually going to work!

:cry:

And there's only like 27 more posts until the next thread... Uhh...

Did we decide to go with Jo's thread name? :shrug:

Guess what!?!?! The weather was nice enough today, I sat outside to get some sun! :D

I will be on and off tonight. Hope everyone is having a great day. :D

Stay warm Jo. :kiss:

MerHearted

So Disney scheduled me for my first real shift. (12 hrs at Animal Kingdom on the 29th. :eek:) Unfortunately, I don't finish training yet. How they were able to schedule me when I'm not ready... I have no idea. I'm going to Disney after work today and try to get it removed. :brick:

joanna71985

So Disney scheduled me for my first real shift. (12 hrs at Animal Kingdom on the 29th. :eek:) Unfortunately, I don't finish training yet. How they were able to schedule me when I'm not ready... I have no idea. I'm going to Disney after work today and try to get it removed. :brick:

When are you due to finish training?

mpoppins76

Did we decide to go with Jo's thread name? :shrug:

Guess what!?!?! The weather was nice enough today, I sat outside to get some sun! :D

I will be on and off tonight. Hope everyone is having a great day. :D

Stay warm Jo. :kiss:
Hi and bye Princess!!
I'm assuming we are going with my name, then?
Sounds good to me!
Yikes! :dazzle:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom