Wishing It Was Spring Already with Magic Friends

davidpw97

Could someone with vast knowledge of Rita's explain the free Ice day to me and suggest a flavor? They opened one of those near me last summer but I've only been there once and don't know anything about the free ice day and the website doesn't say much. What exactly do you get? Is it all day or only between certain hours?

Also
Spring has Sprung with magic friends
Magic Friends will put a Spring in your step
Springtime for Mickey and his magic friends
Spring: It's whats for dinner with magic friends

k.hunter30

Could someone with vast knowledge of Rita's explain the free Ice day to me and suggest a flavor? They opened one of those near me last summer but I've only been there once and don't know anything about the free ice day and the website doesn't say much. What exactly do you get? Is it all day or only between certain hours?

Also
Ooo! I like Spring has Sprung! :D Very fitting for today!

mpoppins76

Also
I've never done the free ice day, so I'd be interested too. Someone said this morning that they have a new flavor, birthday cake, so I plan on having that one! :slurp:

k.hunter30

I've never done the free ice day, so I'd be interested too. Someone said this morning that they have a new flavor, birthday cake, so I plan on having that one! :slurp:
I've never heard of this Rita's place. My boss's name is Rita, but she hasn't given me any free ice cream yet today...:shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom