Wishing I were there.....

Pacha

Wish I could join you! Here in Wisconsin we have a Winter storm warning with 3-5 inches of snow today (on top of the 5 inches or whatever fell yesterday). After that, wind chill warning tonight with temps dropping to -15 to -30. All that is probably heading your way, so hunker down, keep warm and keep Disney dreaming! :coldfeet:

mf1972

heck, i'm always wishing i could escape down there for a few days. only 2-3 inches here in NJ. supposed to rain & hit near 60 tomorrow, so all this good stuff will melt. merry christmas everyone!!!

OliveMcFly

We got our first snow in PA over the weekend and just yesterday I was thinking the same thing. I could even smell the park. *sigh* 53 days to go.

Cmdr_Crimson

I was just down in Orlando a Month ago out at Universal & Sea World for a full week...And at any place I looked I saw some view of Disney in the Distance. I promised myself I would bypass 2017 as the "World" is in confusement right now until it gets straightened out. Plus I need to see how putting the Pro Bowl into Orlando and the other things that are happening effects the time I normally go (Jan/Feb)..But, now It's been well over a month and listening to Disney park music really makes me want to go back so badly...

JillC LI

Winter has arrived in the Northeast. 4-6 inches on Long Island. I wish I was walking through the Magic Kingdom front gate right now!

We got 3" in our part of LI on Saturday, but I felt like I couldn't really complain when it was over 50 on Sunday and I didn't have to shovel anything!

Goofyque'

We were at MCI Sunday morning, wearing our Magic bands, Everest jackets, and Jingle cruise shirts. 30 minutes later, we found our flight to MCO cancelled, and no flight til Tuesday. So no MVMCP, no Jingle Bam, no Everest in the cold and dark.
:(

AndyS2992

Disney World during the holidays you say?

maxresdefault.jpg

12-28-07-MagicKingdomCrowd.jpg

Uh... no. Not a chance.

Eddie Garrison

I'll rub it in a little here, sorry guys.

We're about to head to EPCOT now for some food, drinks, rides & the Holiday ending edition of Illuminations. Overcast here today but still in the upper 50's. We're forecasted to be in the low 80's for the Christmas weekend.

Tis the Season!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom