Wishes viewing location different?

bandman

Hello,

We will be travelling to Disney World this June and have never seen "Wishes".

For the past fireworks shows we always watched from the area to the left of the Dumbo entrance. Great view of the fireworks. No "Tink" but she doesn't interest me and the castle tended to block the fireworks.

With this new show though it looks like somewhere near the end of Main Street is the way to go. Am I right or is my secret spot by Dumbo still good?

Need some advice.

Thanks !

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
I too vote for Main Street which would include the Train Station and all around the hub. While there are a lot of discussions about views from O'hana, Calif. Grille, Narocoossee's, they just don't match the effect of being in the middle of it. If you haven't seen tink, I like the hub side going toward Tomorrowland from the Main Street Bakery is a real treat.

Upvote 0

MagliteL13

se8472 said:
wait wait wait, that is not 100% true...there are some spots here and there where nothing will be played at all. I know of two places in Fronterland and one in Tomorrowland.

But for a good 95% of the park, the music plays.

Where are you talking about? I know TSI doesn't play the music, but it should well be closed by that point. Where else doesn't? Over by Big Thunder and Splash both play it (not on the rides, but around them). All of 'main street' frontierland does. Inside Pecos does. Around the corner by Frontierland fries does. Where in tommorrowland? I've never worked over there, so I'm less familiar with that area.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom