Wishes from Poly?

DisneyGigi

This is something I have always wanted to do. We have a ADR for O' hana at 8:00pm. Wishes is at 10 that night. Think we can make it to get a spot to be able to watch in time after we get through eating?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
This is something I have always wanted to do. We have a ADR for O' hana at 8:00pm. Wishes is at 10 that night. Think we can make it to get a spot to be able to watch in time after we get through eating?
You may or may not just depends how long you have to wait for your table. We always have reservations but have waited quite a while(like up to an hour) no matter what time (we usually do a late dinner at 8 or 9 etc),or day be seated every time at Ohana'. You can always request a window seat at Ohana' that has a view if the MK when you check in and you might get one so you have that as a back up plan. :)

Upvote 0

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
You may or may not just depends how long you have to wait for your table. We always have reservations but have waited quite a while(like up to an hour) no matter what time (we usually do a late dinner at 8 or 9 etc),or day be seated every time at Ohana'. You can always request a window seat at Ohana' that has a view if the MK when you check in and you might get one so you have that as a back up plan. :)[/
Thanks! I will try that just in case, you never know. I don't think we had to wait too long for dinner last time but we got there early and it was around 5:30 last time.

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Thanks! I will try that just in case, you never know. I don't think we had to wait too long for dinner last time but we got there early and it was around 5:30 last time.
Your welcome! Yeah usually later in the evening 7-9 or so we always have a wait but hey you may not it just all depends. I hope you have a wonderful time! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom