Wind in the Willows movie

radioandy

Original Poster
I see where Disney is about to start making another movie based on this story. I've got an idea! How about a new attraction at MK based on the movie...they could replace that crappy Pooh ride! :animwink:

The_CEO

As much as I hate pooh and want it to leave,..... Most likely they wont replace pooh with that movie/ride thing... They would have just changed Mr. Toad... Plus they wouldnt of installed the fast passes...

The_CEO

Most likely not.... Just cause Disney is making a movie doesnt mean that they are bringing ANY ride back... Since they made a second Peter Pan movie .... does it mean they are going to update Peter Pan's FLight?

~ Justin..

dizpins14

Peter Pan's flight does need to be updated though, not for Return to Neverland though. The ride is really cool but when you ride it, it's sort of like that's it. Add a couple more sceens that explain the story better and put animatronics in instead of the statues.

Chad

Whats wrong with the winnie the pooh ride? i think it is one of the best done dark rides in MK..

Peter pan definetly needs some work, it has like what, 3 rooms? And the scenes definetly aren't worth the LONG wait....But there's not much room for expansion...It's sort of like an island, and you'd have to remove Legend of the Lion King (soon to be PhilarMagic) or Hall of presidents to make it longer...So instead, just make it more highquality! Or they could make it a 2-story ride..That way you could fly THROUGH some scenes instead of just over them, like, soaring through the mermaid lagoon (some neat water effects) and the indian village, that ride (along with snow white) just needs something...

Cardboard cut-outs...Ewww...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom