Will this work?

Cynderella

I was on the Disney website and saw that select days from now until Dec have special rates. For example I am going Nov 30 to Dec 3 - according to the Disney website I could get these nights for $59. I am already booked for ASMO and the dining plan. Could I call and see about getting the rooms for $59 with adding the dining plan? Can they rebook that? Thanks! :wave:

disneymoc

I was on the Disney website and saw that select days from now until Dec have special rates. For example I am going Nov 30 to Dec 3 - according to the Disney website I could get these nights for $59. I am already booked for ASMO and the dining plan. Could I call and see about getting the rooms for $59 with adding the dining plan? Can they rebook that? Thanks! :wave:

To answer your questions, YES!!!

Call and tell them you dound a special code and you want to update your reservation. Being this far out, they should be able to do it no problem unless the offer is sold out for that particular resort.

Do it as quickly as you can. They sell out fast.

Upvote 0

mousefan1972

The $59 rates are for room only reservations (meaning, you cannot book the dining plan) However, there are also discount codes out for packages (which is what you have because you have the DDP) for your dates, also. Call Disney and see if code UWI can be applied to your reservation. Good luck!

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

Being this far out, they should be able to do it no problem unless the offer is sold out for that particular resort.

Actually, in "Disney-time", November 30 isn't that far away at all. I know people that have already booked Thanksgiving and Christmas/December vacations for 2009!

Upvote 0

Mystic

They will apply the room only discount to the room portion of the package. It will not affect the cost of the dining plan or tickets, just the room.

I'm one of those already booked for December 2009. We're doing a land and sea cruise and staying at the Beach Club.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom