Will My MagicBand (1st version) still work today?

TomorrowlandKD

Original Poster
With the release of the MagicBand 2, will my original still work this year at the parks? There's something about using my now "vintage" bracelet that would feel special.

Any help would be great. Thanks!!

-KYle

Rob562

All Bands will work indefinitely for all tap-to-use functions. The only thing that will eventually stop working will be the battery-powered long-range function such as automatic on-ride photo linking and some interactive features.

-Rob

correcaminos

All Bands will work indefinitely for all tap-to-use functions. The only thing that will eventually stop working will be the battery-powered long-range function such as automatic on-ride photo linking and some interactive features.

-Rob
To piggy back on to this it means rides like 7DMT and Frozen Ever After won't have the pictures auto loaded for you if you do photopass.

My magic bands had less than a 2 year life on the batteries for the long range.

jmp85

-Rob

I always wondered how they knew we were on the seven dwarfs mine train. So it's not magic!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom