Will be at CBR by noon tomorrow

Tinkerkelle

We had a fab time at CBR. It is such a gorgeous resort and so well maintained. The grounds keepers are out at the crack of dawn raking the sand and the pool area is amazing. Big fan. Have a brilliant time.

mcurtiss

have fun! When we were there, we didn't take advantage of the resort events as much as we should have, but we had fun nonetheless.

surfsupdon

The new look refurb rooms were stellar. I am talking very, very well done. Vast improvement. We just returned and had 46 rooms in Jamaica 45, and were all so impressed with the new look. The color, function, and fixtures were great!

Tell us what you thought!

Fizban

Original Poster
Back today and still unpacking. I will be doing a whole trip report but just as a quick note it's a very pretty resort. The rooms are clean, the staff are great but quite honestly it's a hotel. I asked my wife today what she thought as we drove away what she thought and she said exactly that.. a hotel.

disney4life2008

Back today and still unpacking. I will be doing a whole trip report but just as a quick note it's a very pretty resort. The rooms are clean, the staff are great but quite honestly it's a hotel. I asked my wife today what she thought as we drove away what she thought and she said exactly that.. a hotel.

What does that mean? 'hotel'?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom