Wilderness Lodge Villas Corner Rooms

wdw man

Original Poster
Has anyone stayed in the corner villas at Wilderness Lodge? I saw a review on TripAdvisor and they have a much different lay out (1 bedroom) than the regular villas. Do they have more square footage or better views?

Anyone have any pictures?
Thanks!!

PhilharMagician

I stayed in the last room on the top floor at the end of the hallway on the right. I guess it was a corner and it was the exact same as all the rest. I am not sure why they would be different.

Webb

I stayed in 1 several years ago and had 2 balconies. living room & bedroom.. this was before any updates so I don;t know if things have changed.

ABQ

I stayed in one of the rooms on the inside corner, meaning by the central rotunda area, it was certainly much different than others, but this was also a 2 bedroom. Still, different than other 2 bedrooms I have stayed in before in the VWL. I guess we need a map to understand which corner you're concerned with.

ABQ

Ah, then to answer your question, they are larger than other two bedrooms along the length of the halls. They have a big dining table that can seat 6 people easily, if not 8 tightly. Views though...ours was not spectacular. Unlike other rooms, it only had one sliding door with a balcony which faced the main WL building plus two more sets of windows which faced the lake. I'm not saying the views were bad, just nothing you probably couldn't see from any room. The space was large though, no denying that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom