Wilderness Cabins & Magical Express

jaime_1234

Original Poster
I'm staying at the Wilderness Cabins for the first time next month, and I was wondering if anyone knows where the Magical Express bus will drop us off? I have a feeling they will drop us off at the main entrance, which makes me wonder if we will have to walk to our cabin with our carry-on bags. Has anyone done Magical Express while staying at the Wilderness Cabins? Is it a far walk to the cabins if they drop us off at the main entrance?

Thanks!

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I'm staying at the Wilderness Cabins for the first time next month, and I was wondering if anyone knows where the Magical Express bus will drop us off? I have a feeling they will drop us off at the main entrance, which makes me wonder if we will have to walk to our cabin with our carry-on bags. Has anyone done Magical Express while staying at the Wilderness Cabins? Is it a far walk to the cabins if they drop us off at the main entrance?

Thanks!
There's a bus stop near the main entrance for those staying in the cabins, or visiting the Puoneer Hall area. Busses run within the resort from campsite to campsite. You may have a walk from the stop to your cabin, but not from the main entrance.

pixiesteno

You will be dropped off at "The Outpost" where you will check in and where all of your standard customer services are done then it is a few steps to the bus depot and you will take a bus to your cabin loop.

Epcot-Rules

Just my opinion, if you can swing the cash for a golf cart, it will maximize your experience. Our first trip to the cabins I told my wife I was not paying for a cart. 5 hours of being there, I got a cart.

jaime_1234

Original Poster
Hmm, definitely something to consider. How does that work? Can you rent it for the length of your stay, or do you have to do a new rental every morning? And how much was it?

shuflemstr

Hmm, definitely something to consider. How does that work? Can you rent it for the length of your stay, or do you have to do a new rental every morning? And how much was it?

Yes you can rent them for the length of your stay. You do not have to do a new rental each day. You just park it at your campsite and they have power outlets outside the cabin so you are able to charge it. They are $79 a day. You can make reservations for them by calling 407-824-2472

Minnie_girl

You may also find a CM willing to shuttle you over to your cabin in a golf cart after you check in.
75.gif

-Rob

We have had that happen. :)

jaime_1234

Original Poster
Awesome! While I have this thread going, I was wondering about some of the reviews I read online about the Wilderness Cabins on Tripadvisor. There were some accounts of the cabins having a mold or mildew smell - has anyone else ever encountered this?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom