Wild Africa Trek

jenn47

Original Poster
Anyone ever do the Wild Africa Trek in AK?? Disney is offering a 50$ discount off of it thru october, which makes is sort of affordable. Was thinking of taking my twin 14yr olds for a birthday gift. Worth the dollars???

jenn47

Original Poster
189$ per and they are offering 50$ off of that for dates thru October. Still an investment but my girls really love animals and one wants to be a Zoologist. It looks really cool, but was hoping someone had a hands on opinion.

Shere_Khan

I hope they offer a discount in December as well as I really want to experience this. I wish the cost wasn't so high. I wonder if they get a good turn out.

Does anyone know how close to your dates you should book? I want to do the tour but was hoping to book right before we leave. See, it's possible that I could be pregnant by December. So I don't want to book it until I know I won't be on the trip (or at least wont know I am!)
Can you cancel with no fee if I were to book early?

coachwnh

Anyone ever do the Wild Africa Trek in AK?? Disney is offering a 50$ discount off of it thru october, which makes is sort of affordable. Was thinking of taking my twin 14yr olds for a birthday gift. Worth the dollars???
We just switched our July reservation to Oct to take advantage of the savings and cooler weather. Didnt want to do an early afternoon in July, not even to save $200. It will be our first time.

nepalostparks

I hope they offer a discount in December as well as I really want to experience this. I wish the cost wasn't so high. I wonder if they get a good turn out.

Does anyone know how close to your dates you should book? I want to do the tour but was hoping to book right before we leave. See, it's possible that I could be pregnant by December. So I don't want to book it until I know I won't be on the trip (or at least wont know I am!)
Can you cancel with no fee if I were to book early?

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/events-tours/animal-kingdom/wild-africa-trek/ Under know before you go

You will forfeit the entire price of your tour if you no-show or cancel within 2 days of your reservation

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom