Why Hat Hate?

mpeters

Original Poster
It's been spoken about before and maybe to death as well but I have to know:

Why do so many people hate the Sorcerer Hat in DHS?

I personally have no problem with it but maybe you know something I don't?

So explain to me why you hate it. Maybe you can open my eyes up to something I've never considered.

One stipulation: don't take the easy route and say "It just doesn't belong there."

mpeters

Original Poster
And the link @sshindel provided is only one thread of many on the subject. You might get answers quicker by doing a search for the subject ;)

No need to do a search. Clicked that link and the first thing that popped up was the pic of Hollywood blvd with and also one without the hat. Makes perfect sense to me now!

No one else needs to respond. I'm on board with all of you.

copcarguyp71

Sorry, as vehemently as I disagree with the hat I am not goin over this YET AGAIN. Please please please use the search function to find all of the many reasons I as well as others hold disdain for the BAH.

mpeters

Original Poster
Sorry, as vehemently as I disagree with the hat I am not goin over this YET AGAIN. Please please please use the search function to find all of the many reasons I as well as others hold disdain for the BAH.
Read my last post. You did not need to respond. You wasted your own time with that one.

lazyboy97o

It's been spoken about before and maybe to death as well but I have to know:

Why do so many people hate the Sorcerer Hat in DHS?

I personally have no problem with it but maybe you know something I don't?

So explain to me why you hate it. Maybe you can open my eyes up to something I've never considered.

One stipulation: don't take the easy route and say "It just doesn't belong there."
Not belong is not an easy route, it is the answer. Have you ever seen an image of 1930s Hollywood with something like it in it? Maybe you can show us examples of how it fits the desired image of Hollywood.

copcarguyp71

Read my last post. You did not need to respond. You wasted your own time with that one.

So are you irritated? I cannot read the tone on that response. I kind of feel like it was a rebuke. You initiated a thread. Your response indicating not to respond further was at 19 minutes by my clock and I was already typing mine at 16 minutes. I was merely responding but not to worry...you will not have that problem from me again. Best of luck to you :)

mpeters

Original Poster
I guess that's the problem with reading verse talking. You cannot get a sense of how someone is feeling. I was not irritated by your response, just simply pointing out that no more responses were needed. I did feel that you were jumping down my throat for asking a question on a forum. Your post did show irritation with the "YET AGAIN". Sorry I failed to use the search function. I thought A forum was to ask questions and hopefully receive valuable answers like some of the previous posters did. Simple as that. I mean come on, there is only so much that one can talk about that may have been spoken about in the past. If you were offended or irritated by my response, my apologies. With all sincerity, hope you have a magical day.

copcarguyp71

Perhaps I have grown a bit jaded as often as I myself surf the forums but a response like "you wasted your own time on that" seems a bit prickly to me. No harm no foul as I guess my own response comes off as flippant but with this topic cropping up practically weekly I guess my eyes roll into the back of my head when I see another thread about BAH, strollers, ECV's, brazilian tour groups etc. No worries, maybe ask mods to close thread...;)

G00fyDad

4512224777_5e51e218b7_z.jpg

mpeters

Original Poster
Perhaps I have grown a bit jaded as often as I myself surf the forums but a response like "you wasted your own time on that" seems a bit prickly to me. No harm no foul as I guess my own response comes off as flippant but with this topic cropping up practically weekly I guess my eyes roll into the back of my head when I see another thread about BAH, strollers, ECV's, brazilian tour groups etc. No worries, maybe ask mods to close thread...;)

Ah yes. It's all good my friend! We're all here for one thing and that's our love for all things disney. Seriously though, I can see the contempt for some subjects as I have seen a lot of talk about them. Just never saw the one about BAH. Seriously though have a magical day...... I'm gonna follow you now.... STALKER!!!!dun dun dun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom