Why can't WDW e-mail hotel confirmations?

WDW FAN 4 LIFE

Original Poster
Usually when my family & I would make reservations for airline tickets, rental cars & for other hotel stays they always e-mail us our confirmation. So I am wondering with today's technoligy why can't Walt Disney World Central Reservations e-mail hotel confirmations?

Next vacation to Walt Disney World
August 8-19, 2006 at Disney's Contemporary Resort.

Tom

Beta Return
WDW FAN 4 LIFE said:
Usually when my family & I would make reservations for airline tickets, rental cars & for other hotel stays they always e-mail us our confirmation. So I am wondering with today's technoligy why can't Walt Disney World Central Reservations e-mail hotel confirmations?

I was wondering the same thing. When I booked our trip, they actually ASKED me for my email address so they could send me confirmation. I never got anything, except the usual mailed packet. I would LOVE for it to come via email.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
It could be that your spam blocker stopped it. Check your spam folder!

If I'm waiting on a piece of e-mail from a business - I generally find it it the spam folder.

WDW FAN 4 LIFE

Original Poster
I don't think WDW asked my Dad for our e-mail when making our reservation & when we have got other travel related confirmations they never get sent to our junk mail. He is going to call WDW tomorrow to ask if they can fax our confirmation to his office because they did it for us last summer, but I also told him to ask if they can e-mail it so have to wait & see.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
The reservation requires the CM to have/ask for an email addy and if they don't confirm it, even if it's already in the system, they CM will get in trouble. So I highly doubt they don't have yours or didn't ask.

Invero

I just booked a res, and I got an immediate email confirmation. I agree, many Disney e-mails get caught by spam blockers, most notably Norton Anti-Spam. My email is @disney.com, and many emails that I send do get sent to spam folders.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom