Why aren't character wait times included on MDE app?

ninjaprincesst

Threre is an touringplan.com app does include some of the character wait times like Princess fairy tail hall for both Cindy/Rapunzel and Frozen, it has the Pete's circus times and Epcot character spot, it also will give you both the posted wait time and the actual wait time that people in the parks are reporting.

cw1982

I wonder if it has something to do with characters having to take breaks throughout the day?

For example, when we were in Epcot, I know that the characters had attendants who would have to tell people who got in line after a certain point that the line was closed because after the last person in line was seen it would be time for the character's break (not their exact wording, but that was the gist). If a family looks on MDE and sees that Snow White only has a ten minute wait and dashes across FW and to the back of WS so that they can get to Germany and meet her, only to be disappointed when the line is closed off, I'd imagine there would be quite a few angry guests giving Guest Services an earful each day. It's probably much easier to just let guests try and make decisions about meeting those characters on the spot as they see how long the wait is when they are at the start of the line so that Disney can't be blamed for people walking across the park for nothing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom