Who wants more Oswald?

Cmdr_Crimson

Looks like they are just reusing the artwork but zoomed in on him...Here's the design from California Adventure
Oswald.jpg

But, I for one would like to see more...Although in Epic Mickey Making him talked kind of killed that idea...

Magenta Panther

DEFINITELY want to see more Oswald. He should be a walk-around character by now, at the very least. AND a movie needs to be made based on Epic Mickey. It had a great story.

I agree about Oswald's voice in EM2. Didn't sound right to me. Too deep. Even sounded a bit elderly. :p I think the voice should have be pitched slightly lower than Mickey's, with a kind of tough-guy edge to it. After all, Oswald is bitter. His voice should reflect that.

AndyS2992

I'm just not that into Oswald. Wouldnt care to see more of him in the parks. Doesnt appeal to me, looks too much like Felix the cat with long ears.

is
is

I don't see the resemblance :/ if you said he looked like Mickey with long ears then I would fully agree.

I would like to see more Oswald but seeing as Epic Mickey 2 was one of the biggest gaming failures of 2012 which lead to its studio closing down I don't think we will see that much of him :(

HouCuseChickie

I think he's super cute...he was DD6's obsession this past trip. She'd point out anything Oswald any chance she got. I got her the bean bag Oswald for Christmas...
th

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom