Who thinks they should reopen Wonders of Life in Epcot with some new Inside Out theming?

BrotherOfTheBeast

Original Poster
We just caught one of the early showings of Inside Out last night, and as usual Pixar has another winner on there hands. It makes me nostalgic for Cranium Command, which is apparently one of the muses of the movie.

There could be a new show with a similar feel to the original CC and maybe even a new ride to provide a tour of how memories help you make choices and how they affect your body.

I know that it's not encompassing your whole body, but this is one of the areas that I know I definitely miss from my childhood!

danlb_2000

Premium Member
We just caught one of the early showings of Inside Out last night, and as usual Pixar has another winner on there hands. It makes me nostalgic for Cranium Command, which is apparently one of the muses of the movie.

There could be a new show with a similar feel to the original CC and maybe even a new ride to provide a tour of how memories help you make choices and how they affect your body.

I know that it's not encompassing your whole body, but this is one of the areas that I know I definitely miss from my childhood!

I wouldn't have a problem with this, but I don't think it will happen. The large open space of the pavilion makes it to valuable as an event space for them to give that up easily.

jensenrick

If it's as excellent as everyone is saying it is, it deserves better than just "theming."

Cmdr_Crimson

Already being discussed and here's my post about it..
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/...s-of-life-pavilion.892991/page-7#post-6719972

And here's my concept art I created...Pretty sure if it was done...It would look like this...
Inside%20out%20concept%20idea_zpslmuytrkp.jpg

Last edited:

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I wouldn't have a problem with this, but I don't think it will happen. The large open space of the pavilion makes it to valuable as an event space for them to give that up easily.

The thing about that is the fact that the area is big enough to easily convert the entire lobby into a festival center while still having two D or E-Ticket attractions off to the side (which are out of the way) and 3 shows in the middle that can easily be changed.

It's honestly not that hard, really!

Last edited:

WondersOfLife

So how come my thread, which is based on the exact same topic, gets moved to the "imagineering" section and this one doesn't? \(-.-)/

cheezbat

That would be ideal, but the geniuses running the parks think its better to throw it into Imagination and leave WoL to rot.

mahnamahna101

The thing about that is the fact that the area is big enough to easily convert the entire lobby into a festival center while still having to D or E-Ticket attractions off to the side (which are out of the way) and 3 shows in the middle that can easily be changed.

It's honestly not that hard, really!
An Inside Out suspended D-ticket dark ride (shares some show scenes with E-ticket)
E-ticket family coaster with Body Wars/Adventures Through Inner Space esque storyline
New high-capacity show
Small play area with exhibits and games

Use the lobby for event space. Use the rest to increase Epcot's capacity/ride count.

JasonDeyoung

They should def do something with it. Kind of a waste of space, I know they use it for special events but it def needs to be redone and used as more

WondersOfLife

An Inside Out suspended D-ticket dark ride (shares some show scenes with E-ticket)
E-ticket family coaster with Body Wars/Adventures Through Inner Space esque storyline
New high-capacity show
Small play area with exhibits and games

Use the lobby for event space. Use the rest to increase Epcot's capacity/ride count.

With the three theaters in the middle.. They can easily be flex theaters for special events and the pavilion in general.

Heck, turn the former "Goofy About Health" theatre into a meet and greet for the characters of Inside Out. Add a new little slapstick comedy stage show to the other theatre and a new little 3D film in the movie theatre! :)

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I got another idea.....Gut out the Center of the pavilion...And make it The Ballpit of Memories!
673_1120_299953_13794b06-ea5b-4355-8e21-13ed1b7f4197_34490_0_1_WEB.jpg
Ballpits are a bad idea. Ive operated them, and I was so glad when the company got rid of them. And, mine were nothing of that scope and scale.

Neat idea, operational and guest safety nightmare. Yes, safety, cause things get dropped in there. Hazardous things Ive found cleaning out ball pits range from knives and syringes to used condoms.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom