Who leaves on Friday, 8/19? Who leaves on Saturday, 8/20?

Blueskyze

Saturday!!! We arrive in Orlando at 9:15 a.m....already packed and counting the hours! A rousing game of Disney Cranium with some friends last night only made me MORE excited. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

Saturday - we get in at MCO around 6:00 pm :sohappy:

First WDW trip and honeymoon :hammer:

Oh wow! I knew you were celebrating your honeymoon in Disney but I did'nt know its also your first trip there as well!!! That is great celebrating firsts together and what better place than Disney! I'm such a moosh ball and to me it can be such a Romantic place!!! Have fun and I know I said it before but Congrats!!! We might even cross paths!!! I'll be sporting my Anniversary pin (15yrs ago we celebrating down in Disney and well still going strong!)

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

And the waiting is killing me!!!!! You know we've been so many times to Disney with our girls and every trip we do get soooo excited, but this year for some reason it seems more so!!! I know my oldest is like "uh is this week done yet"? And you know people have said "well you know their gonna get to the point they won't want to go..."! At 11 and 8 I have'nt seen any exctement level go down , if anything it definatly has skyrocketed!!! And my oldest who has a mickey from her first trip always brings him was just saying " now mama don't forget mickey"! I love that!!
Even if he justs stays put on a chair in the room, he's coming but she's been sleeping with him which i find so cute , that right there is how I know the Magic will never leave our girls...Disney will never get old!

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

Oh wow! I knew you were celebrating your honeymoon in Disney but I did'nt know its also your first trip there as well!!! That is great celebrating firsts together and what better place than Disney! I'm such a moosh ball and to me it can be such a Romantic place!!! Have fun and I know I said it before but Congrats!!! We might even cross paths!!! I'll be sporting my Anniversary pin (15yrs ago we celebrating down in Disney and well still going strong!)[/QUOTE

I also will be sporting an Anniversary pin....we will celebrating 20!!! :sohappy: we never had a honeymoon so we have spent #15 in Hawaii with Disney and #18, #19 and now #20 in WDW to make up for it!!!

Upvote 0

Korfar

Saturday morning for us. Arrive at MCO at 10:35. My in-laws are joining us for half of our trip this year. They haven't been in 25 years so it will be mostly a new experience for them. It will be fun to see thier reaction to all the things that weren't there back then.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom