Who is replacing Anna & Elsa at PFTH

MagicHappens1971

Original Poster
So with Anna and Elsa leaving this summer to move to Epcot, will they be staying at PFTH too? Or will they be replaced, and if so who will replace them?

MagicHappens1971

Original Poster
Am I the only one who thinks they should be at studios lol. You raise a good question though, who will be moving into their spot at MK? I feel like I read this on another thread in here somewhere who might be
I was thinking they should be at the Studios too, but we know that's not happening. I've been looking on here but haven't seen anything :/

MicksMom

I also think they will remain at MK.

MK Princesses (Tiana, Rapunzel, etc.) who represent MK "lands" will be featured in the new Castle Stage show with Anna and Elsa set to be in the show. Their meet and greet is most likely continuing.

RSoxNo1

Moving from two rooms at Princess Fairytale Hall to three rooms at Royal Sommerhus, right? I'm sure demand has died down a little bit, but I know you can't get a PFH Fastpass+ 59 days out. Doesn't really make sense to take them out just yet.

MagicHappens1971

Original Poster
I figured they'd be leaving, but Disney has announced that Olaf is coming to DHS soon, so will he not be in Epcot with Anna and Elsa? Or will he be at both because Disney is expecting big crowds for him?

Bolt

I figured they'd be leaving, but Disney has announced that Olaf is coming to DHS soon, so will he not be in Epcot with Anna and Elsa? Or will he be at both because Disney is expecting big crowds for him?
Olaf will be at DHS while his two friends Anna and Elsa perform on stage there, of course.

Biff215

Well Aurora and Snow White were there before Anna and Elsa moved in, so that's definitely a possibility. Also wouldn't be surprised if they placed Merida and Tiana here and shut down their current outdoor locations.

The original plan was to have a rotating lineup here, but with it being FP, that's a little more difficult as some would complain when their favorite princess wasn't there.

wdrive

The original plan was to have a rotating lineup here, but with it being FP, that's a little more difficult as some would complain when their favorite princess wasn't there.

The current rumor is that FP may be leaving most/all meet and greets so the rotating lineup idea could come into play although I don't see it happening myself.

I was told by an Aurora that she heard she's moving back in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom