Who is going in January 2008?

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
I know there was a thread some time ago about marathon in jan.08. Anyone who is going in January 08 who is not necessarily running in the marathon? It is much too long to wait until January.

Who is going? When? Where are you staying?

I guess I should mention that I'm going January 12-19, staying at Pop Century. I'm taking my 4 year old brother, 27 year old sister and mom for their first times. Also going: my sister's bf, and my cousin and her bf.

Flower'sChild

My little 31st birthday is in Janurary so I for sure will be there. I am not sure where I will be staying yet, because the passholder rates for January have not kicked in yet. It should either be AllStars or Coronado Springs. I might go for 2 weeks and stay at AllStars and this would be my first ever 2 week Disney vacation :sohappy:

As for the race weekend, I might be staying at an Epcot resort for a couple of days during the race :wave:

Upvote 0

wdwnj

WILL BE AT THW WORLD 1/29/08 TO 2/5/08 AT POP CENTURY WITH WIFE AND DAUGHTER AND SON AND NEIGHBORS FROM NJ AND RELATIVES FROM FLORIDA--WE ARE DOING A GRAND GATHERING--14 TOTAL GUESTS--ALSO WILL BE CELEBRATING MY 38TH BIRTHDAY AT MAGIC KINGDOM--CANT WAIT WILL BE THE FIRST TIME IN MY FAMILY WILL BE CELEBRATING AT THE WORLD--I HOPE I GET THE SPECIAL BIRTHDAY TREAMENT--LOL:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::lol::sohappy:

Upvote 0

Flower'sChild

WILL BE AT THW WORLD 1/29/08 TO 2/5/08 AT POP CENTURY WITH WIFE AND DAUGHTER AND SON AND NEIGHBORS FROM NJ AND RELATIVES FROM FLORIDA--WE ARE DOING A GRAND GATHERING--14 TOTAL GUESTS--ALSO WILL BE CELEBRATING MY 38TH BIRTHDAY AT MAGIC KINGDOM--CANT WAIT WILL BE THE FIRST TIME IN MY FAMILY WILL BE CELEBRATING AT THE WORLD--I HOPE I GET THE SPECIAL BIRTHDAY TREAMENT--LOL:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::lol::sohappy:

I will go ahead and wish you a happy birthday :) I figured I did not want to be late :p

Tell Disney about your birthday :) Pop Century may send you something like ballons and a card to your room on your birthday. You can get birthday pins at the parks and if you wear them cast members and sometimes other guest might wish you a happy birthday. When you eat at a sit down meal let them know about your bithday. I have like 4 different disney birthday pins and I put them on my bookbag when I go to Disney during my little birthday week. Let Disney know about your birthday, because birthday magic is so much fun in Disney :sohappy:

Upvote 0

VT GAL

I will go ahead and wish you a happy birthday :) I figured I did not want to be late :p

Tell Disney about your birthday :) Pop Century may send you something like ballons and a card to your room on your birthday. You can get birthday pins at the parks and if you wear them cast members and sometimes other guest might wish you a happy birthday. When you eat at a sit down meal let them know about your bithday. I have like 4 different disney birthday pins and I put them on my bookbag when I go to Disney during my little birthday week. Let Disney know about your birthday, because birthday magic is so much fun in Disney :sohappy:

Happy Birthday early to you, too!:)

Sometimes they will decorate your table with Mickey confetti and streamers. At Tony's Town Square, this woman was so loud announcing my birthday she felt compelled to warn me (and rightly so). It is so much fun!!!

PS - Flower's Child, Happy Early Birthday to you, too!!!! :wave:

Upvote 0

wdwnj

THANK YOU FLOWERSCHILD FOR THE HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELL IN ADVANCE:lookaroun--I WILL TAKE YOUR ADVICE AND LET EVERYBODY KNOW SO I CAN GET ALL THE PERKS THAT ARE OUT THERE--WE WILL BE DINING AT OHANA'S FOR DINNER FOR MY BIRTHDAY.--ALSO THANK YOU VT GAL

Upvote 0

Flower'sChild

THANK YOU FLOWERSCHILD FOR THE HAPPY BIRTHDAY WELL IN ADVANCE:lookaroun--I WILL TAKE YOUR ADVICE AND LET EVERYBODY KNOW SO I CAN GET ALL THE PERKS THAT ARE OUT THERE--WE WILL BE DINING AT OHANA'S FOR DINNER FOR MY BIRTHDAY.--ALSO THANK YOU VT GAL

I have had a birthday meal at Ohana's 2 times, but for breakfast not dinner. For breakfast it's a character meal and those character meals on your birthday are a lot of fun :) I do have a meal book at Ohana's for dinner for my birthday week for my next birthday vacation :wave: During you birthday week Disney says that every sit down meal can be a birthday meal :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Flower'sChild

Happy Birthday early to you, too!:)

Sometimes they will decorate your table with Mickey confetti and streamers. At Tony's Town Square, this woman was so loud announcing my birthday she felt compelled to warn me (and rightly so). It is so much fun!!!

PS - Flower's Child, Happy Early Birthday to you, too!!!! :wave:

Thank You VT GAL :) You know since we are wishing people a early happy birthday here, I might as well go ahead and wish you a happy birthday even though I don't know when it is :wave:

I love it when they sing happy birthday to little me at the sit down meals :) I am a very shy little soul who gets embarrased so easy and I love it :sohappy: I love it when they sing happy birthday to me and when everyone is looking at me, because not only is it fun, but I look so shy and cute :eek:

I turn 31 on 1-27-2008 and I have a birthday breakfast booked at Chef Mickey's and a birthday dinner booked at 1900 Park Fare :sohappy: I just love Minnie Mouse and maybe she will give me a birthday kiss at Chef Mickey and that will be cute and embarassing, especially since I am so tall and she is so tiny :p I like to hear the step sisters sing, so maybe for dinner the step sisters can really embarrass me by coming to my table and singing happy birthday to little me :p

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom