Who have ever been to DLP ?

Philo

Been once, will definatly go again, probably in 2009 although I'm a little wary about it being busy. Last time I went was in February. It was cold, very cold, but dry and quiet because of it. Would love to go at this time of year again but I imagine a bit of rain could really ruin it.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
J'ai apprécié de brèves vacances dans DLRP en avril de 2007 après dépense pendant 10 jours à Barcelone avec ma famille.

Tim G

J'ai apprécié de brèves vacances dans DLRP en avril de 2007 après dépense pendant 10 jours à Barcelone avec ma famille.
So??? It always rains in April... :)

On the other hand, I only visited Barcelona only once... beautiful city... Love the cathedral... :D

bennyw01

im going from feb 14th to 17th! cannot wait, taking the ol ball and chain. anyone know what the weather and crowds will be like that this time. the day we get there is a thursday till the sunday?

i will also be getting loads of pics of the new tower of terror etc. :sohappy:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
As you can see from my sig I`ve been twice. Will be back again soon (money allowing around WDW trips) - a whole bunch of us are hopefully going in 2012. My turn to show some Americans around!! ;)

Magic Maker

THANK GOD I AM A DVC MEMBER.,

Will most likely been using my points... which hotel, hmmmm. Never been though, why do you ask? And what are the top 3 months to go?

Smee

We went this past June as part of a trip to London and Paris. We loved it. the castle and Main Street are especially beautiful. The rides are all good, in some cases better than thier USA counterparts. They need a couple more e-tickets, a Splash Mountain or something like it, maybe an Indiana Jones. Studios still needs some investment but is getting it with the new TOT.

It doesn't compare to WDW but nothing does. None-the-less it is a great park and I would say visit it if you can. It does get crowded and you will notice little things that could be done better as compared to WDW, but again comparisons to WDW are probably unfair.

After 20+ trips to WDW and several to DL, we were not disappointed at all.

disney magic 06

I was there earlier this week and my previous trip was six weeks earlier! I love it - in a completely different way to WDW of course, but it is definately worth a visit.

I agree that many of the rides compare favourably with the WDW versions and I really love Crush's Coaster. The park is very clean (unlike some areas of France) and beautifully maintained.

My son (22) came for his first visit since he was 8 and had a brilliant time. I will certainly be going again, I'm only sorry the Tower of Terror wasn't quited ready in time.

7L-WDW

Yes Both work and play ..

Almost 10 months on Studios ..
And I drilled the first hole to fix the first Instillation in to the TOT ..

sophie_the_pooh

I have been to DLP three times. My husband and I worked there for about 4 months in 2001. I was a "duty" at "La Boutique du Château" and I absolutely loved the experience! My first language is french, so living in France wasn't to disorienting for me. I had the opportunity to work with very nice people coming from France, Finland, England, Germany, Spain, ...

We went back to DLP during our honeymoon in France, we stayed at the "Hotel Santa Fe" and had a great time!

TheDisneyMagic

I have been a fair few times, no where near the amount of times that I have been to WDW but it's a good runner for second place. I am next visiting in January after getting back from our Christmas vacation at the World.

bennyw01

valentines 08 to suprise the girl friend :D booked the eurostar yesterday but had the hotel and everything booked for ages :kiss: plus little does she know. im using it as an excuse for new tot :zipit:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom