who all has spring break 3/19

Firewolfe51

Original Poster
hey guys we are gonna be down 3/19 for the week and knowing its gonna be busy. we was wondering which states has spring break that week. Just FYI this is the biggest Disney trip I (WE) ever planned ..........21 rear ends total. tough job to get everyone together ....some driving ....some flying.... and different resorts. Hope to see all ya'll there.

The Wolfe's
P O French Quarter

the-reason14

I have spring break this week. Im really excited, will be headed down there tomorrow. Yea yea. I think all of my city has SB this week.

Siege898

NOT orlando, at least seminole county DOES NOT! I am not sure about orange but I believe they will also be in school--yet it should still be very crowded

browniebee

I'm in college in Maryland and had off last week (3/5 - 3/9) and I think most colleges in Maryland and New Jersey had off last week as well.

H20Babie

Most of Canada has spring break during March. Manitoba's is the the week of March 26-30. See you all then :wave:

(Universities are off in February here).

3fordisney

Montgomery County and Elmore County in central Alabama does the week of 03/19. We are in Autauga and we don't have spring break til 04/16! Thats when we are going!!

My sister-in-law and her husband's family are going down there the week of the 19th. We are hoping spring break crowds start to slow down, but we aren't holding our breaths!

Hope you have a great trip!

davidpw97

I'm in the Atlanta area here. I think most colleges around here had spring break last week and some this week and most public schools in my area don't have break until Easter week in April.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom