Which would you choose

Jess G

Original Poster
Debating between these 2 reservations. On a night that illuminations is at 9pm and there is evening EMH till 11pm.
6:40 @ rose and crown or 9:30 @ chefs de France.
We aren't picky eaters and eating late or missing the EMH doesn't matter much. I know they are 2 totally different experiences but I havn't tried either and have to pick 1.

CAPTAIN HOOK

We've eaten at R&C many, many times - our reservations always coincide with Illuminations as its a great spot to watch the show from. As your reservation won't stretch until Illuminations then I'd pick CdF - I've never eaten here but imagine the food choices to be better than R&C.

epcotisbest

I would choose R&C. The 9:30 at Chefs is a bit too late for my personal liking and though you said it does not matter, the time wandering WS during EMH after Illuminations is wonderful for us. I would much rather use that time for wandering vs. eating.

Minnie Mum

We've dined at both, and while the cuisines are very different, the quality of food and service are comparable. Go with which ever time is better for your group.

EvilQueen-T

If you or anyone in your group is a picky eater then before choosing, if you haven't already, check out the menu for both places. That may help you break the tie.

Jess G

Original Poster
I'm thinking I might do both.... I was going to do captains grille one night but I'm gambling that out. I'm finding it a little crazy that I have a 2 week trip and I still don't have enough days to eat everywhere I want to lol... mind you I was just there in April :facepalm: I just cant get enough lol.

danyoung56

You can't go wrong with either the R&C or Chefs. But with the times you mentioned, I'd see IllumiNations and then go to a late dinner at Chefs. You can experience the park quieting down at the end of the day, and then enjoy a nice walk around the World Showcase Lagoon after dinner.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom