Which would you change?

Twoprincesses116

Original Poster
So far one of my MK days looks like this:

9:40am 'Ohana breakfast

1:40pm BOG lunch

7:25pm CRT dinner

I am trying to move CRT for another day but unfortunately I'm out of luck. These 3 are a must for my family so I have to keep these. If I can't move CRT for another day, are the times ok? Make any earlier or later? have 3 small kids and staying at AoA. They aren't really big breakfast eaters.

Also we are going in Aug so break from heat is a good thing. We also have other MK days so not too worried that we are taking away park time.

Thanks

Twoprincesses116

Original Poster
It will definitely be a lot of food. I would suggest splitting a meal at BOG and that way the kids still get to enjoy the theming. You will all, also, not be crazy stuffed.

You can try touring plans too and have them look for reservations for you!!

Thanks! I do have touring plans ADR finder set up. If anything, we'll just split meals at BOG.

JIMINYCR

CRT and BOG are the most sought after dining reservations so you'll probably have no chance of getting either of those changes made unless your timing is miraculous and you just happen to hit on booking when a cancellation happens. The August timing also will make it more difficult because of the higher guest numbers competing for ADR's. It might be wiser to do a lighter breakfast and cut out Ohana and just pick up something simple at the MK bakery shop, muffin, danish, scone etc. especially since they're not big on breakfasts. I wouldn't miss out on CRT or BOG.

rob0519

I'd keep BOG and CRT for sure. I'm not big on the suggestion of muffin or sweet rolls for breakfast. While Ohana might be more food than you need at least you can get some eggs and protein. If cost is a factor, drop Ohana and get some eggs and protein at Captain Cook's in the Polynesian.

Twoprincesses116

Original Poster
I'd keep BOG and CRT for sure. I'm not big on the suggestion of muffin or sweet rolls for breakfast. While Ohana might be more food than you need at least you can get some eggs and protein. If cost is a factor, drop Ohana and get some eggs and protein at Captain Cook's in the Polynesian.

Thanks! I think I'll stick with 'Ohana. Is 9:40 ok or should I try to get a little earlier like 9am?

drizgirl

Do you have another day in the MK on this trip? That's a lot of park time to be giving up.

If you have another day, I would keep looking to move CRT. You'll have much better luck finding one of those than you will for BOG. Besides, if you're looking to get out of the heat, that 7:25 time is when you want to start doing more rides.

Are you planning to see HEA? What time is it? If it's at 9, you're going to have a hard time getting to and finding a spot out front.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Ok I took the 7:50am ADR!

While your ADR is early, 'Ohana is always packed in the mornings for breakfast, just like it is in the evening for dinner. I'd keep checking to see if you can get a little later ADR for breakfast if the 7:50 am time is a little early for your family. But I wouldn't go past 8:30. I was at the Poly late last week and the waiting area for 'Ohana's was packed in the morning.

I've never eaten breakfast at 'Ohana's. I've always eaten at either Kona Cafe or Captain Cooks if I couldn't get an ADR at Kona. Let us know what you think.

Twoprincesses116

Original Poster
Do you have another day in the MK on this trip? That's a lot of park time to be giving up.

If you have another day, I would keep looking to move CRT. You'll have much better luck finding one of those than you will for BOG. Besides, if you're looking to get out of the heat, that 7:25 time is when you want to start doing more rides.

Are you planning to see HEA? What time is it? If it's at 9, you're going to have a hard time getting to and finding a spot out front.

Yes I have more MK days. I'm really hoping to move my CRT dinner to another night!

Twoprincesses116

Original Poster
While your ADR is early, 'Ohana is always packed in the mornings for breakfast, just like it is in the evening for dinner. I'd keep checking to see if you can get a little later ADR for breakfast if the 7:50 am time is a little early for your family. But I wouldn't go past 8:30. I was at the Poly late last week and the waiting area for 'Ohana's was packed in the morning.

I've never eaten breakfast at 'Ohana's. I've always eaten at either Kona Cafe or Captain Cooks if I couldn't get an ADR at Kona. Let us know what you think.

Thanks! 'Ohana is a must for my family. It's the only ADR my husband asked for!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom