Which WDW restaurant is hardest to get a priority seating?

WDW FAN 4 LIFE

Original Poster
Out of all the restaurants there are in Walt Disney World, which one do you think is hardest to get a priority seating for? I think it's a tie between Cinderella's Royale Table for breakfast & Victoria & Alberts. So which restaurant do you think is hardest to get a priority seating for?

tigsmom

I'm going to agree with Cindy's...everybody seems ecstatic when they finally do get in. We've never tried for it though, nobody seems interested. *shrugs*

In the past, CRT. Since the price changes, this has been easier to obtain. Aside from it, I'd say LC and CG. However, over the past year, we've been able to obtain ressies at CRT, LC, CG, CM, etc. by repeatedly calling the week before our trip. We've even lucked into times we've wanted!!

I think it's still got to be Cindy's as though it's more expensive now you have to pay up front so the chances of a cancellation are pretty small.

Saying that though, on our last vacation we lucked out and got a same day reservation, it was most excellent. :)

Magic Maker

SqueakyMouse said:
In the past, CRT. Since the price changes, this has been easier to obtain. Aside from it, I'd say LC and CG. However, over the past year, we've been able to obtain ressies at CRT, LC, CG, CM, etc. by repeatedly calling the week before our trip. We've even lucked into times we've wanted!!

Oh sweet Lord, is it that hard to type the names of the restaurants?

shmmrname

We got into CRT, but our PS was made 88 days in advance... Even then, my GF was sweating it out the day she called, thinking that we wouldn't be able to get a table.

Foolish Mortal

WDW FAN 4 LIFE said:
Out of all the restaurants there are in Walt Disney World, which one do you think is hardest to get a priority seating for? I think it's a tie between Cinderella's Royale Table for breakfast & Victoria & Alberts. So which restaurant do you think is hardest to get a priority seating for?

Not including those 2 choices, i'd have to say Le Cellier.

RonAnnArbor

I would absolutely second that Le Cellier is the hardest table to get unless you make reservations quite in advance. Bistro de Paris can be difficult at peak times anywhere near showtime.

shoppingnut

jeffs10 said:
I think it might depend on what time of year you go.

This may have been true in the past, but now that more people are buying the meal plan and the meal plan has been extended to DVC members, they are eating at sit down restaurants rather than counter service places.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom