Votes: 6 6.3%
  • none of the above

Votes: 8 8.3%
  • All of the above

Votes: 12 12.5%

• Total voters

clemmo

Original Poster
Decided to create this thread to see what people are excited about since this seems to be an exciting/scary time coming up in terms of new offerings.

Schneewittchen

I'm not excited about any of it, the new lands will take up lots of real estate, but will have very few attractions. Not something I'm going to get excited about. My kids will probably love Toy Story Land and Star Wars Land though. Avatar is passe.

Edward M

I'm personally excited for all of them. However, I would say I'm most excited for Star Wars Land then Avatar Land. The Great Mickey Ride (if it actually ends up being trackless) is a close 3rd. Toy Story Land is very, very bleh. GotG has the potential to be a really fun, but it is going to ruin Future World so I can't really be excited. As for Stitch, I have literally no idea what will go there, so I have no opinion right now.

TXDisney

I love rides and know the basis and have seen the Star Wars movies, I'm just not a big Star Wars fan. Surely won't stop me from riding the rides in Star Wars land though. I comment on this just bc that's what most seem to be the most excited for.

But as a big WDW fan I'm excited for it all. Outside of the obvious reasons why most like WDW, the constant new things there is what keeps me coming back pretty much yearly. Our next trip isn't until Dec. 2017, our last trip was this last December. So it'll be 2 years since our last visit. And they'll already be tons of new things.

JIMINYCR

I'm just excited that WDW is adding some great things and making multiple changes that will bring new thrills and new life to the parks. SW is what I'm anxious to see mostly come in, although TS & Avatarland will only add to my enjoyment of the parks.

rob0519

I voted for all of the above. I'm sorry some of the attractions at DHS had to be sacrificed, but I'm glad to see all kinds of money and new attractions being built after two decades of mostly nothing new.

I'm sorry to see the Great Movie Ride closed, but I'm glad there will be a Mickey presence established in the park in such a prominent location. I only hope whatever the attraction is, it is done better than the cheap plastic festival that is "Under the Sea" in the MK.

DuckTalesWooHoo1987

The thing I'm actually the most excited about is the prospect of a new tower at BLT. There have apparently been talks of getting rid of the Convention Center or something to make room for another tower. We're members at BLT and it might make points a little cheaper if there were more rooms. As far as attractions go, I'm looking the LEAST forward to Avatar land and probably the most forward to Pixar Land. I'm still skeptical about it. I really wish they would make a cool Character meal restaurant with Pixar characters at DHS to go with the new land though.

Bairstow

I actually voted for Pandoraland, because

1. It apparently costs a bajillion dollars and
2. James Cameron supposedly is enforcing some actual quality control, J.K. Rowing style.

That said, I couldn't care less about the Avatar IP and probably won't bother to see the upcoming movie sequels.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom