Which theme park is a serious cometitor to Disneyland?

Which theme park is a serious competitor to Disneyland?

• Universal Studios Hollywood

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Six Flags Magic Mountain

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Knott's Berry Farm

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Sea World San Diego

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mukta

I voted for Universal although it isn't quite the competition it used to be.
Six Flags is a thrill park with no theme.
Knott's is turning into a thrill park with no theme.
Universal is still an entertaining theme park, but it doesn't have a lot for families to do. It has also lost its unique live entertainment shows. I think it was more competition in the 90s with a lower price and more for families to do.

disneyland075

I voted for Universal although it isn't quite the competition it used to be.
Six Flags is a thrill park with no theme.
Knott's is turning into a thrill park with no theme.
Universal is still an entertaining theme park, but it doesn't have a lot for families to do. It has also lost its unique live entertainment shows. I think it was more competition in the 90s with a lower price and more for families to do.
six flages is dump compared to disneyland i hate that park even i know i used to have seasnon pass to the park

Admiral01

Premium Member
Disney parks are far and above superior to other theme parks. The only real competition Disneyland has is from Walt Disney World. Though I definitely agree that Disneyland Park is superior to Magic Kingdom...but Disneyland is missing EPCOT :)

As for SOCAL competition, I would think Universal is the only real competition.

disneyland075

Disney parks are far and above superior to other theme parks. The only real competition Disneyland has is from Walt Disney World. Though I definitely agree that Disneyland Park is superior to Magic Kingdom...but Disneyland is missing EPCOT :)

As for SOCAL competition, I would think Universal is the only real competition.
universal is compton cuz its also base on the movies as well plus thir one of the 3 parks that are also in cal and flordia as well:xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom