Which Ride Would You Live In?

Sans Souci

Kilimanjaro Safaris.

The wild is simply made for somebody with my athletic body and jungle survival skills.
a046.gif

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

Baldy

Great question.
I just realised I have spent the last 15 minutes sitting on the couch seriously considering thiso_O. I think I need a reality check. I think I've decided to move into spaceship earth as sleep on the couch watching the space launch. If I get bored I can go visit the scholars from the other scene or do some painting on the chapel ceiling.

DinoInstitute

Great question.
I just realised I have spent the last 15 minutes sitting on the couch seriously considering thiso_O. I think I need a reality check. I think I've decided to move into spaceship earth as sleep on the couch watching the space launch. If I get bored I can go visit the scholars from the other scene or do some painting on the chapel ceiling.
I'd be afraid to leave my scene because some of the *others* would try and take me prisoner

Disneydreamer23

I would say living with the land I would have fruits to munch on in the middle of the night a nice area by a water fall a room I can go if I'm Cold and some TVs to watch lol

NiarrNDisney

Easy Living with the Land!

There is already a house that sits right by the water (an absolute must)! There are tons of fish and produce to feed this pescatarian and others for years to come! I am pretty certain with a little redecorating and a change of film I can turn the 4 screen room into my entertainment/living room. The only question is where will I put the bar?

mpeters

Original Poster
Easy Living with the Land!

There is already a house that sits right by the water (an absolute must)! There are tons of fish and produce to feed this pescatarian and others for years to come! I am pretty certain with a little redecorating and a change of film I can turn the 4 screen room into my entertainment/living room. The only question is where will I put the bar?

well you can put one in the greenhouse in the sand..........tiki bar

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom