Which is your LEAST Favorite Park?

SW_matt

i would say my least favourite is Hollywood studios. Although I still love it i don't enjoy it as much now that it seems to be eroded at constantly (rip backlot tour). for me its not a full day park although we do it multiple times a trip, whats there though, I really love.

mavlax20

I would say Hollywood Studios also. It is fun, and has some great rides, however it is a park that you visit for part of a day, do what you'd like, and then go and visit another park. I do tend to go in the morning, do everything, and then later in the trip go visit in the evening. It does need a lot of work, and I feel that once Avatarland is completed, focus will begin to go towards expanding/adding more to HS.

draybook

Universal !........somebody was going to say it. For the record I have nothing against Uni, never even been.

rickjames_zpsvb0sh0r2.gif

But seriously, you should check it out!

JIMINYCR

I can find enjoyment out of them all, but if I had to choose the least favorite it would have to be AK. The extra heat/ humidity, less a/c areas makes the park less enjoyable. When there are a lot of guests around it makes it feel even more oppressive. Then the dining choices other than Yak & Yeti and Flame tree BBQ havent impressed me. I am not thrilled by the parades or street entertainers there. Theres not a lot of interesting architecture because of the village type theming, so theres nothing that keeps me looking around. Yes, there are the animals to seek out but they arent always out and about for you to see much. Other than the Tree of Life, EE, Dinosaur and Finding Nemo show, I'm bored. Sorry but for me AK lags behind the Studios.

ImagineerDude

There are so many great things about each park but I would have to say AK, Epcot, and even DHS are my least favorite parks equally with the state they are in now. DHS has so many rides I love and we usually spend a few half days there, one half day for AK's FotLK and Everest, and maybe a full day in Epcot for Test Track and World Showcase. MK has my heart as always and the other three just don't even compare IMO

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I agree with Jiminy. The fact that one can get through AK in just a couple of hours with Fastpasses attests to how little there is to do. Even the rides that are there aren't really that good. Splash Mountain is a better water ride than Kali. There are plenty of dark rides better than Dinosaur. And Primeval Whirl is probably the worst small coaster in WDW. Granted, I do enjoy Dino and PW, but they're far from the best. The only part of the park I truly enjoy is Everest.

JIMINYCR

And Primeval Whirl is probably the worst small coaster in WDW.
Every time I walk by that area I cringe and think WHYYYYY??? It reminds me of a junky, small town, low budget carnival and it is waaaay below the standards of Disney. What a waste of property and lack of theming. Thanks for reminding me of another reason to add to why AK is my least favored park.

wdwfan4ver

DHS. I am able to spread AK longer than I can with DHS in terms of time. I also look at what is under contraction for the 2 parks. DHS is only adding capacity to a ride compare AK adding attractions. AK is in better shape as a result. DHS has been closing attractions, but not having construction at those locations is not a sign.

DHS does have some attractions attractions that I enjoy in Star Tours: the adventure Continues, The Great Movie Ride, Muppet Vision 3d, One Man's dream and Toy Story Midway Mania. I also do eat at Staring Rolls for a cupcake.

Tom

Beta Return
Before, it would have been AK, hands down. But DHS has seen such a decline, they're almost a tie.

AK is a beautiful park, and has a couple really cool rides, but if I take a trip to WDW and never set foot in AK, I'm not sad (we've skipped the past 2 trips). But if we skip DHS, I don't get to ride ToT, and it's my favorite ride on property.

So, DHS has a 1 point advantage, making AK my least favorite park.

Now, if AK would air condition all of its outdoor areas, or I can go when it's cold (perhaps during our upcoming January trip), I would like the park a lot more. It's hard to enjoy something, for me, when I'm covered head to toe in sweat, with no reprieve anywhere.

Cmdr_Crimson

Every time I walk by that area I cringe and think WHYYYYY??? It reminds me of a junky, small town, low budget carnival and it is waaaay below the standards of Disney. What a waste of property and lack of theming. Thanks for reminding me of another reason to add to why AK is my least favored park.

Sounds like Fun Spot USA over by Old Town which they have the exact coaster..
259574_10150207922882822_154258072821_7082806_7805165_o_resize.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom