Which is most important to you?

Which factor is most important to you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pixie Duster

Original Poster
Which is most important to you? DO NOT VOTE UNTIL YOU READ INSTRUCTIONS.

Hello everyone! This poll is very important. Please vote to tell me which is most important to you when you visit a theme park.
THIS POLL IS FOR SCHOOL. IN ORDER FOR IT TO BE VALID THESE INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED. If you cannot follow them DO NOT VOTE​
1) Once you vote for the most important factor, please post which factor is the second most important, and the third.

2) Indicate if there is a difference in your answer if you were to think specifically about WDW only. If there is a difference I need to know the order of importance just for WDW.

I know this is a tall order. I am sorry, but this is important. Thank you for your participation and for following the rules ;).

BwanaBob

Alright Pix...

Just like Walt said to his wife... His wouldn't be like all the others!.... Dirty, that is!

Service is almost as important as the first.

I'll bypass on the "latest and greatest" for the cream-of-the-crop on those two.

Of course, I'm probably the only one too! :rolleyes:

General Grizz

Most important:

1. Cleanliness of attractions/park, etc.

Second-most:

2. Good Service

But there would be a difference if this were another location, because I have a high expectation for cleanliness at the WDW parks. If this were generic, I would vote number one for Good Service, as that sets a more dominant impression for other locations.

DCL

In my opinion, I think that service and cleanliness are both equally important. They are both essential to the original Walt Disney plan, which is that his park wouldn't be like the others, like BwanaBob said.

Without the service and the cleanliness that I've come to expect Disney World would just be an ordinary theme park.... and there's nothing magical about being like everything else.

speck76

While all three areas are important, good service has to be the foundation on which the other two areas are built upon.

tigsmom

I'd have to say good service is the most important factor no matter where you are. Cleanliness has to be a very close second.

bigorangeandy

Clean is good

1. Clean park is a happy park
icon7.gif

2. Good Service is a close second
3. Neat rides and such
4. ALL of the above.
icon14.gif

Pixie Duster

Original Poster
TO EVERYONE VOTING:

Let me ask one more quesiton, if we were to take Disney out of the equation would your vote be different????? This is important, if so, let's say we are talk about Six Flags or Universal what would be most important to you???

speck76

Pixie Duster said:
TO EVERYONE VOTING:

Let me ask one more quesiton, if we were to take Disney out of the equation would your vote be different????? This is important, if so, let's say we are talk about Six Flags or Universal what would be most important to you???

Not at all.

I have worked my entire life in the service industry, in hotels, reataurants, and theme parks. I am very sensitive to service issues, but no matter where I go, I expect good service from every member of the organization.

tigsmom

Pixie Duster said:
TO EVERYONE VOTING:

No, it would stay the same. I don't care how clean or up to date, poor service would drive me away.

Computer Magic

1) Most important is Guest Service
2) Running a close second Cleanliness of attractions/park, etc
3) Amount of rides/ Attractions experienced

No. I expect good customer service where ever I go. I will stop patronizing a place if I receive bad customer service. In fact, I stop going to Six Flags because IMAO, Six Flags are more concerned about the amount of rides/experienced, which is of least concern for me.

:sohappy: :sohappy: I got to complete a survey from Pixie Duster

mrtoad

I voted Good Service, but it was up between that and the cleanliness of the park so cleanliness came in second with the amount of rides/attractions coming in last.

While all are important service has to be tops for me. I also hate seeing the parks dirty as Disney set that standard that I hold so dear.

The amount of rides/attractions is not as important as the quality of them.

I can't say how I feel about other parks as this is the only one I enjoy going to.

Shannon_Yensid

ok, so i said service was the most important and then i'd go with cleanliness cause i dont like dirtiness (smart huh?) and then the rides. i mean the rides/attractions are super important but if they're dirty and nasty mean people work them i'd rather save a ton of money and drive a bit and go to six flags for a day (much cheaper than flying alll the way to florida and such)

i expect good customer service where ever i go (dont always get it but i expect it)

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
Eeek.....I need to read directions more often...lol....sorry.

Ok - I went with what I believe would have been walts list

1. Cleanliness
2. Service
3. Rides

This is the same list I take mentally into every theme park - but the standard I put them all up against is Disney. Hope this helps.

MCMike37

Phew, I just got repremanded for not reading the directions:p

Service, Cleanliness, Rides.

Without service, you won't have cleanliness, so I kind of lump those two together. In the end, it comes down to people that work there that enjoy working there and are proud of it.

WDWScottieBoy

I voted good service to be my number one. Number two would probably be cleanliness then third rides.

Service is what get's you to like the place from the start. I'm going into Business and Resort management and know that you need good service to survive. Now, Six Flags isn't clean, but still does alright monetary wise. Walt Disney World is excellent in keeping up with the cleanliness of the parks, always spotless when I'm there. Now I go to WDW because of the ambience I get there, not because of everything offered, like the rides. Now I'm not saying I don't go for the rides, because I love them as much as everyone else. I expect the Disney service to be perfect, which it always is with me. So basically....I love the Disney service and need it to be above par......the parks need to be clean which they always are and the rides need to be the classics I remember going on as I was a kid.

(Hope this makes sense as it's really late and I'm working on Microeconomics right now too, so that messes with my head a little! :hammer: )

(Guess I'm not the only one who missed the directions. :lol: )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom