Which is better

cmatt

Wii - FACT

PS3 and 360 are great... but not AS great and are quite focoused at a set target audience...

Wii appeals to anyone...

If your asking which is the better console from certain generations (i know not all of them like the zx spectrum are listed) - for me (and the console i have/have had its:

NES
Gameboy
Megadrive
N64
Dreamcast OR xbox
Nintendo DS
and at the moment i cant give a verdict on this generation but from the two consoles i have atm - its the wii...

cmatt

how is this disney related?

last time i checked there was also an off topic/general discussion forum which is also non disney - just because disney sign over their souls for $'s with game vendors/publishers doesnt mean that we can only talk about disney games :lookaroun which seldom touch upon other games companies better and somewhat more coherent products...:rolleyes:

there are far more better games and consoles to talk about:hammer:

erasure fan1

It has to be the 360 as of now. I say that based just on the "AAA" titles out now and a few that are coming soon. The 360 is giving sony a big time run for its money. When you look at games like gears of war, lost planet, G.R.A.W. and oblivion and look at some upcoming titles like Mass effect, fable 2, halo 3 I just dont see any one touching the 360 for at least a year or so. I do like the Wii but I wont get one till its under $200 or they get some must own games. (zelda TP doesnt count because I have it for the cube.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom