Which dwarf are you most like?

ThinkTink721

Original Poster
Which dwarf from Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs are you most like?
Why?

I would have to be Sleepy (I like to take little cat naps).:D
:wave:

mikesoccer40

Grumpy

I would have to say Grumpy. A hard, tough and straight-arrow leader with a heart of gold. (This is alo what my kids call me and I have the T-Shirt to prove it.

EMThompsen

Grumpy! Just because I am!:lol:
When I'm at WDW every time I see Grumpy or even someone wearing a shirt with Grumpy on it I say
"Grumpy!!! My man!!!!"

kybred72

Which dwarf from Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs are you most like?
Why?

I would have to be Sleepy (I like to take little cat naps).:D
:wave:

I'd have to agree with Sleepy. It's 3:30pm here and in need of a vending machine pick me up to finish out the rest of the work day! :D

Lucky

Gotta admit my wife bought me a Grumpy sweatshirt. But I can identify with all of the others too: Bashful, Dopey, Surly, Creepy - uh, what are all their names again??

DisneyGigi

My fave is Dopey... even though Grumpy reminds me sooo much of my 12 year old in long lines... *He went from Happy to Grumpy* Disney still gets to him though!~:lol:

Tigggrl

It depends on the time of day! Most times I just say I am "morphing Dwarves" Meaning my mood changes throughout the day.......:ROFLOL:

happymom52003

Personality wise, I'd have to say bashful....I am extremely shy. But usually I feel like Sleepy. Although the sleepiness makes me act Dopey:lol: .

wvdisneyfamily

Sneezy because of the season.
Most of the time Vanity...oh wait that was a smurf. Really most of the time I'd have to say Doc. He's a cool kinda laid-back guy. That's me (except I'm not a guy.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom