Which Disney park is YOUR favorite?

GSP Guy

1. Epcot- based on dining options, attractions, scenery, and always seems like a nice relaxed pace.
2A. Magic Kingdom- Mostly nostalgia 2B. Hollywood Studios- Multiple attractions we enjoy 4. Animal Kingdom- just not enough to do but do enjoy certain aspects

prfctlyximprct

I honestly love AK. I know this park gets hated on for being a "half-day" park but I honestly could spend hours upon hours here. The tranquility of it all, you could completely get lost in this park. Watching the animals, traveling the trails, it's a nice change of pace. I love AK.. :p

Fletch

By a country mile its MK for me.

The last night of the vacation is always spent at MK for us. For me the vacation officially ends as I look back at the castle as we walk out of the park. Then I wonder if/when we will make it back.

Mr.Skunkape

My favorite park is the one that I happen to be in that day. I always enjoy the time that I am in any of the WDW parks and am also glad that they are not clones of each other but offer different things to enjoy. P.S. they are all better than a day at work.

Walt Disney1955

I've been to all 6 of the American Disneys so my list goes like this:

Disneyland
Magic Kingdom
California Adventure
Epcot
DHS
Animal Kingdom

After going to Disneyland in 2012 I don't think I could possibly put it at anything but #1. It is truly the perfect park that borders on flawless. One problem though, was the parking and the line up and time it took getting into the parking lot. Everything else though is perfect.

Magic Kingdom is second for the reason that it is an attempt at equalling Disneyland. DCA is #3 and maybe it has gotten some hate before but my first experience with it is a post-Carsland version. That park is really amazing and has the most spectacular show, World of Color. Epcot is next because of its sheer beauty. DHS is a nice park but is similar to Universal Hollywood where it desperately needs more rides. AK falls 6th only because something had to be 6th. It is a great park still and although they could add more to it, it just might be the most beautiful of all.

jonabyte

DHS/MGM, not sure why, but I enjoy just walking around the park without even going on the rides. I think they developed it very well. Helps I am a big star wars fan. :p

litaljohn

granted I once was going for a major in animal science ( yet sonehow became a security guard) so I may be a bit biased but I have to go with Animal Kingdom. For me it's the one park that's filled with the most uncertainty, which makes every positive experience magnified.
I love all the parks but in a way I already know what to expect well in advance and for me at least the only real surprises come when a ride you wanted to see breaks down, which tends to be a pretty lousy surprise. In animal kingdom though I never know if I'm going to get that good picture, if I will even see some of the animals in the park. I mean I think I maybe saw the anteater that was near the entrance maybe 20% of the time. So now when I go and I do actually see it, it's elevated and that much more exciting to me.

plus let's be honest, it's way more fun to say "jambo" than "hello"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom