Which Decade in POP?

Figaro928

Original Poster
Which decade in POP should I request? We are only going with standard room - not prefered or pool view. We are traveling with our two year old and four year old. Thanks for any input!

NMBC1993

My two favorite decades at Pop Century are the 50's (great location, quiet pool, lake view) and the 90's (quiet pool, close to buses/lobby, and is personally sentimental as it's the decade I grew up in) :)

bee

We stayed on the top floor of one of the 50s buildings and loved it. While it was a bit far from the main building and busses, we had no problems with noise from the pool/common areas, even though it was a holiday weekend. Plus we liked the theme, and there was plenty of parking nearby.

Cmdr_Crimson

First 2 years I was in the 70's
Then for 3 I was in 60's
And the majority of times which I like is Building 1 of 1950's...It's right by everything and very convenient..

PolynesianPrincess

We were in the 60s section, building 4, last room at the end facing the lake. It was a perfect location! If we took a right or went straight out the door, we were directly at the lake. If we went left and followed the building all the way down, we were right at the main pool and right at Classic Hall. We only stayed there 1 night but had we been in that room for a week, I wouldn't have minded it one bit. It was a quiet location without being too far from the action.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom