Which attractions have close?

Juggler

Original Poster
Hi All

In 1 month 2 days and 21 hours I will be back in Florida again. My last visit was in Sept last year and I just missed Kong closing down by a couple of days :(

So has anything else closed in the last six months?

Anything new opened?

Looking forward to an update!

Regards
Juggler

CAPTAIN HOOK

Beetlejuice's Graveyard Review closed and then reopened in a different format. A rumour on these boards the other day is that ET is due to close - but I haven't heard anything to support that rumour

Sketch105

Originally posted by CAPTAIN HOOK
A rumour on these boards the other day is that ET is due to close - but I haven't heard anything to support that rumour

The ET in HOLLYWOOD is rumoured to close.

IN FLORIDA:

The Funtastic World of Hanna-Barberra and Hitchcock's A Tribute to Film are now closed definetly.

Hanna Barberra will reopen as a Jimmy Nuetron/Nickelodeon ride, and Hitchcock will be replaced with Shrek 4-d

WDWspider

Originally posted by CAPTAIN HOOK
Beetlejuice's Graveyard Review closed and then reopened in a different format. A rumour on these boards the other day is that ET is due to close - but I haven't heard anything to support that rumour

The ET at Universal in California, not Florida. :wave:

danesporty

E.T. will not be closing any time soon, and there has not been any concrete evidence to support it closing at USF. E.T. is one of the most popular and it would be foolish for them to close it now with all the new attractions coming up soon.

Juggler

Original Poster
Originally posted by rocketman23
I'm not sure it's necessary to have 4 people say ET at USF is not closing...

I know what you are saying rocketman23, but I would rather have 4 people tell me the same thing than no one reply at all :animwink:

Thanks everyone!

AliciaLuvzDizne

um
i count 4 of their best things closed.
why pay 50 bucks to go then?
to go on MIB and Jaws? just doesnt seem worth it to me anymore :(
maybe when they start adding these new rides/attractions it'll get better

Juggler

Original Poster
Well for me! I would go for T2, BTTF, MIB, Jaws, Twister and even Earth Quake. Spiderman and Hulk in IOA

I do think that for the amount of rides they have closed and nothing has reopened yet (Hitchcock, Hanna Barbara,Kong, Xena/Hercules) that they should at least have a price freeze.

Although I do think the Orlando Flex ticket is good value. 14 days Unlimited access to US, IOA, Sea World and Wet n Wild.

For about £120 I think that is very good value ... sorry I've gone into sales pitch mode! I'm in the middle of setting up a web site selling discount attraction tickets and I sometimes get carried away! :lol:

WDWspider

Originally posted by rocketman23
I'm not sure it's necessary to have 4 people say ET at USF is not closing...

Look at the post time, we were all writing the same thing at the same time. :rolleyes: :D

Well, 3 of us anyway.:lol:

AliciaLuvzDizne

Originally posted by Juggler
Well for me! I would go for T2, BTTF, MIB, Jaws, Twister and even Earth Quake. Spiderman and Hulk in IOA

I do think that for the amount of rides they have closed and nothing has reopened yet (Hitchcock, Hanna Barbara,Kong, Xena/Hercules) that they should at least have a price freeze.

Although I do think the Orlando Flex ticket is good value. 14 days Unlimited access to US, IOA, Sea World and Wet n Wild.

For about £120 I think that is very good value ... sorry I've gone into sales pitch mode! I'm in the middle of setting up a web site selling discount attraction tickets and I sometimes get carried away! :lol:

I forgot about BTTF... I dont go on that anymore because I hit my head on it one too many times. If you're in the back on one of the sides...watch your head, my hair clip cut me :(

Juggler

Original Poster
Originally posted by AliciaLuvzDizne
I forgot about BTTF... I dont go on that anymore because I hit my head on it one too many times. If you're in the back on one of the sides...watch your head, my hair clip cut me :(

I'm a chap and don't have enough hair to justify a hair clip :lol: But thanks for the tip anyway! My problem is that I'm 6 foot 4 inch tall, with long legs and the back row a bit cramped for me. Never the less I always go on BTTF.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom