Where to buy Piece of History Pins?

pinkrose

Original Poster
Which pin shops sell the Piece of History Pins besides the pin store at DTD? Is there one at AK? I'll be arriving the day the Mr. Toads Wild Ride pin goes on sale and am hoping I can get it at one of the parks (AK, hopefullly).

Bravesfn1

I know for sure that Uptown Jewlers on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom sell them because I bought the Peter Pan's Flight pin when I was there in October. My first day there was the day it went on sale. I also saw POH pins at the Epcot pin cart in Future World and the Sorcerer's Hat at the Studio. Not sure about Animal Kingdom though, didn't see any there but then again I wasn't really looking for pins at Animal Kingdom. Hope that helps.

pinkrose

Original Poster
Bravesfn1 said:
I know for sure that Uptown Jewlers on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom sell them because I bought the Peter Pan's Flight pin when I was there in October. My first day there was the day it went on sale. I also saw POH pins at the Epcot pin cart in Future World and the Sorcerer's Hat at the Studio. Not sure about Animal Kingdom though, didn't see any there but then again I wasn't really looking for pins at Animal Kingdom. Hope that helps.
Thank you! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom