Where should we stay? Newbie here

allisonmomofthree

Original Poster
Just wondering which resort we should stay at.. we're a family of 5 and we would like a suite or at least a one bedroom because we have a 3 year old that still won't sleep through the night.. Lucky me :) 2 adults and 3 children ages 17, 8 and 3. We will be going in October and we're VERY excited!! I am overwhelmed at where to stay.. I love the animal kingdom jambo house and someone suggest aoa.. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! :) Thanks so much!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Art of Animation in one of the themed
Suites would be wonderful
For you. They have 2
Full bathrooms, and a Murphy bed, sofa bed, and Bed in the master bedroom. Also have a kitchenette as well. And DVC villas would also be a great option for your family. We love Kidani Village, Saratoga Springs, Boardwalk, Villas at Grand Floridian, Wilderness Lodge etc. :)

allisonmomofthree

Original Poster
Art of Animation in one of the themed
Suites would be wonderful
For you. They have 2
Full bathrooms, and a Murphy bed, sofa bed, and Bed in the master bedroom. Also have a kitchenette as well. And DVC villas would also be a great option for your family. We love Kidani Village, Saratoga Springs, Boardwalk, Villas at Grand Floridian, Wilderness Lodge etc. :)

Thank you so much ;) we were thinking of the jambo house

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Thank you so much ;) we were thinking of the jambo house

Your very welcome! Kidani might be better. You get 1 extra full bathroom in the 1 bed villas and 1 extra in the 2 bed villas as well. So 1 bed villas have 2 full bathrooms, and 2 bed villas have 3 full bathrooms that Jambo does not. The rooms are larger and nicer. Jambo is just a short walk next door or short bus ride next door. Kidani has their own big themed pool as well but you can use both the one there and at Jambo etc. Just something to think about. :)

parkhopper1213

Just wondering which resort we should stay at.. we're a family of 5 and we would like a suite or at least a one bedroom because we have a 3 year old that still won't sleep through the night.. Lucky me :) 2 adults and 3 children ages 17, 8 and 3. We will be going in October and we're VERY excited!! I am overwhelmed at where to stay.. I love the animal kingdom jambo house and someone suggest aoa.. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! :) Thanks so much!
It also depends what kind of budget you have. Suites will be less expensive off property. The trade off is you may need to rent a car and pay for parking. Hotels off property off International Drive do have bus service to the park, but service is limited and will stop at many hotels. Most people don't spend that much time in the room. Maybe a value property on site with a roll out cot for the 3 year old would still work. If you stay on property you should not need a rental car

allisonmomofthree

Original Poster
Do you have any requests? Any must have's? Just asking what resort is like asking where to eat... Dial us in a little more to get some better options/opinions.[/QUOTE

We definitely want to stay at one of the Disney resorts . Close to the buses, my husband loves sit down restaurants so that's a plus too ;) my 3 year old needs constant entertainment .. But we will only be there for 4 days, 3 nights .. Something my daughter , who is 17 will love but also my 8 and 3 year old. We do not want to just have two beds in one room sine our 3 year old still doesn't sleep through the night ;) a small fridge or small kitchen would be nice ;) I hope I answered your question ;) thanks so much

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom