Where is club cool and

Captain Hank

Both are in Innoventions. Club Cool is located in Innoventions West, which is the one on the right as you enter Innoventions Plaza from under Spaceship Earth. Just keep going around the fountain to the right, and you'll see the sign for Club Cool just past the Fountainview Cafe.

The Visa meet and greet is also located in Innoventions, though I'm not entirely sure about where. I'd recommend asking a CM there for the exact location. Note that the Visa meet and greet operates for only a limited amount of time each day. Also, the free picture taken must be redeemed at the Epcot Camera Center under Spaceship Earth.

Upvote 0

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
The Disney Visa free picture place is also in Innoventions West, but closer to the front of the park than the back. Enter Innoventions West the first chance you get after walking past Spaceship Earth, and the follow the path inside innoventions to the right. As you begin to round the bend to the left past the fire safety exhibit, on your right will be a curtained wall. Behind the curtain is where they take the pictures. The last two times I was there, the line was prohibitively long, so we didn't take advantage, but I did get it done twice before.

Upvote 0

ann0d1

Original Poster
The Disney Visa free picture place is also in Innoventions West, but closer to the front of the park than the back. Enter Innoventions West the first chance you get after walking past Spaceship Earth, and the follow the path inside innoventions to the right. As you begin to round the bend to the left past the fire safety exhibit, on your right will be a curtained wall. Behind the curtain is where they take the pictures. The last two times I was there, the line was prohibitively long, so we didn't take advantage, but I did get it done twice before.
Thanks I hope we can get a good picture!

Upvote 0

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Make sue to try Beverly, you'll love it!!

Not nice. Last trip, I told my mother-in-law specifically NOT to drink the Beverly. As I suspected, she took that as a challenge, and drank it. We were in Club Cool for another 15 minutes as she drank other things to get rid of the Beverly taste.

Upvote 0
OMG i just did that when i was down there...my older brother blindly listens to everything i say and i told him how good Beverley was and he gulped it. he turned around to smile at me and immediately his smile turned to a horrible disgusted look. PRICELESS.

Upvote 0

Laura

Premium Member
The CM's were all around directing us to the Visa picture. Can anyone describe Club Cool to me?

It's a little gift shop type place with some soda dispensers and small cups so that you can have unlimited free samples of soda from around the world.

It's free for a reason. :hurl:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom