ff9d84e9d3e6243c8dfe02c6b5b3ebab.jpg

Why don't you let the newbies answer, Hermione?:p:rolleyes:

5 points from Gryffindor.

--- But you're correct:D

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
First off, go hufflepuffs!

second off, this is a long shot guess, but is that from O Canada? It's been a long time since I've seen any of the Epcot films, but that looks like it might be a world showcase film and people are standing so it can't be the French one.
Correct!:D

Also - a Harry Potter fan, eh? When you have some free time you should take a look through this link below --- I think you'd enjoy it!:bookworm: Happened this past spring

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/the-house-cup-an-imagineering-competition.910068/

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Correct!:D

Also - a Harry Potter fan, eh? When you have some free time you should take a look through this link below --- I think you'd enjoy it!:bookworm: Happened this past spring

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/the-house-cup-an-imagineering-competition.910068/
That looks like a lot of fun! After this semester ends Id love to try to get involved in some of the bigger contests like that one! I'm a bit too busy right now for anything more than 5 sentences at a time lol.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
That looks like a lot of fun! After this semester ends Id love to try to get involved in some of the bigger contests like that one! I'm a bit too busy right now for anything more than 5 sentences at a time lol.
Oh..it happened already haha:p:hilarious: We did that comp from April - June this past spring. I was just linking it so you could read through it if you liked since you were a Harry Potter fan:D

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Oh..it happened already haha:p:hilarious: We did that comp from April - June this past spring. I was just linking it so you could read through it if you liked since you were a Harry Potter fan:D
Oh, lol. I'll definitely read through it! I've loved reading through all the different competitions that are going on here! It's mind boggling how creative the people on this site are

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Oh, lol. I'll definitely read through it! I've loved reading through all the different competitions that are going on here! It's mind boggling how creative the people on this site are
I know, right? It's really an amazing group of talent when you take a step back and look at the big picture - and realize that it's been going on for years too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom