Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

PUSH

Original Poster
We got off with pretty much just heavy, heavy rains for about 15 straight minutes. The pond outside my windows was/is flooded, and it sounded like there was a waterfall outside with all the rushing water. Normally there's no running water out there.

There is currently a tornado warning off to the east, though.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
We got off with pretty much just heavy, heavy rains for about 15 straight minutes. The pond outside my windows was/is flooded, and it sounded like there was a waterfall outside with all the rushing water. Normally there's no running water out there.

There is currently a tornado warning off to the east, though.
Glad you're o.k., PUSH. (Those types of weather warnings are scary.)

SteveBrickNJ

Maybe, your family didn't have any mail today. Sometimes, we don't get any for a day or so (we didn't get any today). Most of the time if we don't get bills or other things, at least we usually get one piece of junk mail. :joyfull:
The truck has a unique sound. There are 6 houses on my little street. 3 on each side. I never heard the mail truck on our street at all.

Figgy1

Premium Member
I finally had to break down and turn the AC on. It's 75 degrees out right now, and it felt like 80 in my apartment. I can count on one hand how many times I had to run the heat over the winter, but I think I'm going to be running the AC most of the summer.
Why did you need to turn the A/C on?

Lilofan

The truck has a unique sound. There are 6 houses on my little street. 3 on each side. I never heard the mail truck on our street at all.
It may be interesting to see when the road work in your street gets operational when the workers return if your mailman attempts to deliver the mail for the week. In my opinion he/she should get out of their truck and walk to deliver to mailboxes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom