"Hey Sherman?! How much did the Hawks lose by?"

B8zvkVjIUAANOmI.jpg:large
yelrotflmao.gif
yelrotflmao.gif
yelrotflmao.gif
yelrotflmao.gif
yelrotflmao.gif

NYwdwfan

Sorry guys, the Packers are going to come back and finish what they should have finished today. Plus Rodgers will win the MVP and Favre will be inducted into the Hall of Fame.

Am I asking too much?

I just want to be 9-7 and THAT may be asking too much.

Soul Patches in the 80s must have been a Canadian thing. I remember big hair.

maxresdefault.jpg

Did you just pick a random photo or did you know that's Cinderella? :hilarious: It's almost funnier if it was an accident!!

PUSH

Original Poster
I'm glad I got up and went to my 8am class only to find out it was cancelled due to the snow. She sent us an email at 7:32 saying she hopes commuters got the email in time. I checked my email around 7:20. Now I'm debating whether I'm going to got to my 10am class. The syllabus doesn't say anything about losing points for missing a class, but there is an attendance/participation grade.

Lucky

I'm glad I got up and went to my 8am class only to find out it was cancelled due to the snow. She sent us an email at 7:32 saying she hopes commuters got the email in time. I checked my email around 7:20. Now I'm debating whether I'm going to got to my 10am class. The syllabus doesn't say anything about losing points for missing a class, but there is an attendance/participation grade.
"90% of life is just showing up."
-Woody Allen

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom