Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
The advanced polls were lined out the door today where I am. That's not usually the case here. I think it's a good sign that people are actually voting.
We went at supper time - just after the game ended.
Not busy at all, although the staff did say that they were very busy right at opening.

Heading out shortly to get our turkey.
Not this kind, though:

image.jpeg

French Quarter

We went at supper time - just after the game ended.
Not busy at all, although the staff did say that they were very busy right at opening.

Heading out shortly to get our turkey.
Not this kind, though:

View attachment 113998

Ham for us for our Thanksgiving Dinner....with all the usual turkey accompaniments though to make everybody happy. The best part, though, are the three different pies! Have a great Thanksgiving @JenniferS!

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Ham for us for our Thanksgiving Dinner....with all the usual turkey accompaniments though to make everybody happy. The best part, though, are the three different pies! Have a great Thanksgiving @JenniferS!
Thank you. You too.

I switched to ham for Christmas, because it's so much easier on such a crazy busy day.

Your profile doesn't say where you're from, but I'm assuming you're Canadian too.
I'm in Brantford, Ontario - near Hamilton. I get a Prairies vibe from you. Am I close?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Awesome! I have always thought St. Jude was a very worthy project.

I had reason to Google Danny Thomas recently, and was blown away by how very wrong I was in my assumptions about him.
An extraordinary man, to be sure.

Danny Thomas
  • Founder
More than 70 years ago, Danny Thomas, then a struggling young entertainer with a baby on the way, visited a Detroit church and was so moved during the Mass, he placed his last $7 in the collection box. When he realized what he’d done, Danny prayed for a way to pay the looming hospital bills. The next day, he was offered a small part that would pay 10 times the amount he’d given to the church. Danny had experienced the power of prayer.

The rest of the article can be found here:
https://www.stjude.org/directory/t/...toid=3f08fa2454e70110VgnVCM1000001e0215acRCRD

PUSH

Original Poster
Awesome! I have always thought St. Jude was a very worthy project.

I had reason to Google Danny Thomas recently, and was blown away by how very wrong I was in my assumptions about him.
An extraordinary man, to be sure.

Danny Thomas
  • Founder
More than 70 years ago, Danny Thomas, then a struggling young entertainer with a baby on the way, visited a Detroit church and was so moved during the Mass, he placed his last $7 in the collection box. When he realized what he’d done, Danny prayed for a way to pay the looming hospital bills. The next day, he was offered a small part that would pay 10 times the amount he’d given to the church. Danny had experienced the power of prayer.

The rest of the article can be found here:
https://www.stjude.org/directory/t/...toid=3f08fa2454e70110VgnVCM1000001e0215acRCRD
We do St. Jude from September through the holiday season. In the spring through early summer we do the March of Dimes. Every time someone checks out it asks them if they want to donate to those places. We also do employee-oriented occasions where we can pay $3 to St. Jude/MoD and be able to eat a meal provided in the break room. And then we can also donate a dollar and wear jeans.

PUSH

Original Poster
I am wearing my new Hollywood Tower Hotel robe that I got at DHS.
It is warm, and fluffy, and oh-so soft, and if you are jealous, that makes it even better.
I was flipping through songs on my iPod early and the Epcot Entrance Loop came on, and it made me want to be there, obviously.

Also, guess what I'm listening to right now...

The Epcot Entrance Loop because I bypassed it on the occasion above.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I was flipping through songs on my iPod early and the Epcot Entrance Loop came on, and it made me want to be there, obviously.

Also, guess what I'm listening to right now...

The Epcot Entrance Loop because I bypassed it on the occasion above.
I do not have this music - where does one find/purchase it?

Also, for the past two years, I have been asking CM's if I can buy CD's of the music from the parks. They all keep directing me to the Rides Music CD, which I already own.

Does anybody know what I'm talking about, and where I can find it?

PUSH

Original Poster

Also, for the past two years, I have been asking CM's if I can buy CD's of the music from the parks. They all keep directing me to the Rides Music CD, which I already own.

If you go on YouTube and search "______ Area Loop", you can find a lot of different music from locations around the parks, and even some resorts. The Epcot Entrance Loop is a 47 minute loop.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
If you go on YouTube and search "______ Area Loop", you can find a lot of different music from locations around the parks, and even some resorts. The Epcot Entrance Loop is a 47 minute loop.
Many thanks.
No Disney-distributed disc set though? They are missing out on a huge cash cow, if you ask me.

PUSH

Original Poster

If you search Disney World Audio Loops, a whole bunch of stuff will come up. MrThemeParksAudio has some good ones.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom