56​
6​
24​
Rain
0.03​

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
So you just proved in the correction that you don't need any vowels, much less extra ones. I read the whole thing without any vowels. That, however, is a horse of a different colour isn't it.
Those of you who know me IRL, or are friends with me on Facebook, know that I have a pretty funky last name. Whenever I have to spell it for someone (and let’s be honest, I ALWAYS have to spell it out), Mike chirps in with “Want to buy a vowel?”

SteveBrickNJ

This pinwheel thingee...the blades are made from a material like a low budget table placemat. It would then be fine if outdoors in the rain...that's the intended purpose correct?View attachment 782534
Thanks @Figgy1 I will also get this. These are surprise gifts for my wife. Her birthday is Thursday and she was gonna make her present a gazebo with professional installation. Yet 2 days ago she decided the cost was too much when weighed against how much we busy NJ people would actually be out there enjoying it. So....now I am at the Home decor mega store because my wife easily spends and hour or more here everything we come. Btw I will also get her a Starbucks gift card and take her out to dinner. She already has nice jewelry so I am thinking this might be a cute surprise....me pretending I am her....she might say: " Cute Stuff"?

Figgy1

Premium Member
Thanks @Figgy1 I will also get this. These are surprise gifts for my wife. Her birthday is Thursday and she was gonna make her present a gazebo with professional installation. Yet 2 days ago she decided the cost was too much when weighed against how much we busy NJ people would actually be out there enjoying it. So....now I am at the Home decor mega store because my wife easily spends and hour or more here everything we come. Btw I will also get her a Starbucks gift card and take her out to dinner. She already has nice jewelry so I am thinking this might be a cute surprise....me pretending I am her....she might say: " Cute Stuff"?
Generally those last for about a "season" I wouldn't plan on it being able to be put away for winter and back out next year. Does she enjoy spa days. A nice day "off" being pampered and fancy home cooked dinner may also be appreciated. You know her better than me but dh sometimes gets cute stuff that isn't so cute and some winners;) Sometimes the gathering of cute stuff is half the fun so maybe a gift card, dinner and shopping time

SteveBrickNJ

Generally those last for about a "season" I wouldn't plan on it being able to be put away for winter and back out next year. Does she enjoy spa days. A nice day "off" being pampered and fancy home cooked dinner may also be appreciated. You know her better than me but dh sometimes gets cute stuff that isn't so cute and some winners;) Sometimes the gathering of cute stuff is half the fun so maybe a gift card, dinner and shopping time
My wife doesn't need me to gift her with a spa. Since she works long hours 5 days a week she treats herself to a spa every 2 months...every other month. She has her sister's upcoming first ever visit on her mind. My wife's sister, husband and their 3 children (2 boys in Elementary School and one Middle School girl) will all be here(first time in America) June 27 thru July 6th or so. My wife has been gradually making our home look as nice as possible. If these decorations are out as we bring our relatives to our home for the first time I think that might be a plus. The relatives live in Indonesia. They are bilingual and do speak English.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom