Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
None of the above...a lovin' spoonful or two of this instead:

View attachment 201554
Still no shakes up here. *sigh*
Mind you, if that beauty were available, I would seriously have to stop coming here. I don't have a lot of self control when it comes to milkshakes. I didn't touch a single fry though.

Thank heavens the nearest 5 Guys is 50+ km away.

Carbs.

NYwdwfan

Still no shakes up here. *sigh*
Mind you, if that beauty were available, I would seriously have to stop coming here. I don't have a lot of self control when it comes to milkshakes. I didn't touch a single fry though.

Thank heavens the nearest 5 Guys is 50+ km away.

Carbs.
I just looked - there are 10 within 30 miles of me (that's 50 kms - I googled it) and they ALL serve shakes.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
My "two hours" of helping Mike and the Boss set up for tomorrow, actually turned into almost seven hours - not including commute time.

On the plus side, I didn't miss any of the Jays game, and can now watch Survivor on the PVR the second we get home.

Of course, the downside is that the Jays now play a double header tomorrow, and I'm not going to see a single second of the first game.

NYwdwfan

My "two hours" of helping Mike and the Boss set up for tomorrow, actually turned into almost seven hours - not including commute time.

On the plus side, I didn't miss any of the Jays game, and can now watch Survivor on the PVR the second we get home.

Of course, the downside is that the Jays now play a double header tomorrow, and I'm not going to see a single second of the first game.
What's a PVR?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom