Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
My father still has a dinner menu from the ship he sailed on when he immigrated from England to Canada as a boy.

He told me he had never ordered from a menu before in his life at that time and was amazed he got to pick what he wanted.

said he had the time of his life. And on the plus side it didn't sink.
That's really cool.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Have I ever told you about me and Titanic? I have never seen it all the way through either.

The first time I saw it I saw the ending ...perhaps the last hour. The next time I watched it I missed the first hour and watched up to the point that I had already seen.

Finally I saw the beginning up to the point where I started the last time.

So, I have seen the whole movie...I know the boat sinks and Jack lets go, but have never had to suffer through three hours of knowing what's going to happen.
Correction - Rose lets go. Jack is a popsicle at this point.

Goofyernmost

WHAT, IT SINKS???!!!! :eek: And I was just going to watch it, honest!!!!!
Wow... rough week. First I find out that Old Yeller was shot and now your saying that the Titanic Sinks Stinks. What is wrong with the world! The next thing you're going to say is that Hans Solo is dead. Man, that is exactly what the spoiler tab is for. Geez, think of others!

EDIT: Whew, I'm glad I read further and found out the it just stinks. A little air freshener should take care of that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom