Where in the World Isn't Bob Saget?

acishere

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ll-put-portrait-of-harriet-tubman-on-20-bill/

This is a great outcome in my opinion - deemphasizing Andrew Jackson instead of Alexander Hamilton on our currency. It's kind of strange that a Broadway musical about Hamilton (that's riddled with historical inaccuracies) seems to have played a big role in this decision, but I'll take it.

Hopefully this post won't be censored for being too political.
Wait, Alexander Hamilton didn't rap?!

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
This is it - the final countdown before I return to work:
- Tonight, I drop my car off at Nissan to have my snow tires removed. Don't laugh, we're actually expecting brief flurries overnight on Monday. :banghead:
- Thursday - at the Sales Office for noon for office set up and to train my partner on our software.
- Friday - same as Thursday.
- Saturday - build the new shed out back and power wash deck. This is more of a supervisory day for me.
- Sunday - last day to hit open houses with my cuz. Laundry, every other waking minute.
- Monday - multiple trips to the dump (supervising again), mani/pedi, last minute running around to make sure everything inside and out can survive without me for a while.
- Tuesday - bring it on!

NYwdwfan

This is it - the final countdown before I return to work:
- Tonight, I drop my car off at Nissan to have my snow tires removed. Don't laugh, we're actually expecting brief flurries overnight on Monday. :banghead:
- Thursday - at the Sales Office for noon for office set up and to train my partner on our software.
- Friday - same as Thursday.
- Saturday - build the new shed out back and power wash deck. This is more of a supervisory day for me.
- Sunday - last day to hit open houses with my cuz. Laundry, every other waking minute.
- Monday - multiple trips to the dump (supervising again), mani/pedi, last minute running around to make sure everything inside and out can survive without me for a while.
- Tuesday - bring it on!

When hubby and I do work on the house I constantly have to remind him I do NOT need a foreman.

NYwdwfan

I like 80's Europe better:
europe_the_band_1986.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom