Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megalodumb

Yes. Luke married another Jedi, Mara, and they had a son named Ben. Han married Leia and they had three kids. Jacen and Jaina, twins, and Anakin.
^This. Though the way I remember learning it went like this:

Here's the story, of a lovely Leia, who was bringing up three very lovely children.
They were able to use the Force, just like their mother...the youngest one in curls.
Here's the story, of a Jedi named Luke, who was bringing up a son of his very own.
They were three Jedi, living all together...yet they were all alone.
'Til the one day when this Leia met this fellow, and they knew it was much more than a hunch.
That this group would somehow form a family, that's the way they became the Jedi bunch.
The Jedi Bunch, The Jedi Bunch...that's the way they became the Jedi Bunch!

Nemo14

^This. Though the way I remember learning it went like this:

Here's the story, of a lovely Leia, who was bringing up three very lovely children.
They were able to use the Force, just like their mother...the youngest one in curls.
Here's the story, of a Jedi named Luke, who was bringing up a son of his very own.
They were three Jedi, living all together...yet they were all alone.
'Til the one day when this Leia met this fellow, and they knew it was much more than a hunch.
That this group would somehow form a family, that's the way they became the Jedi bunch.
The Jedi Bunch, The Jedi Bunch...that's the way they became the Jedi Bunch!

You really do scare me....

NYwdwfan

So what's the theme for this weekend?

Good question - what have we tossed around but not used. Each other's avatars? Random non-December holidays? I'm blanking out on others but I know there were more.

EDIT: I just realized this Friday is December 13th - maybe something in that vein area? Note to self: never use the word vein when talking about Friday the 13th - too many slasher movie references.

acishere

Good question - what have we tossed around but not used. Each other's avatars? Random non-December holidays? I'm blanking out on others but I know there were more.

EDIT: I just realized this Friday is December 13th - maybe something in that vein area? Note to self: never use the word vein when talking about Friday the 13th - too many slasher movie references.
Is there a Friday the 13th where Jason saves Christmas?

NYwdwfan

Is there a Friday the 13th where Jason saves Christmas?

No but there's this:

tgif_jason_hockey_mask_christmas_stocking.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom