Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donaldtoo

One of the things my DH use to do with my DD when she was home from college was watch a movie on DVD. She quickly learned that there were far more movies that she could not watch with dear 'ole dad than ones she could. They were watching one together as she was baking cookies and he picked on spot on his newspaper and stared. Now she keeps a list of what they could watch together.

Yep, definitely sounds familiar. There's that line that just seems to keep movin' a bit from the time they're first startin' to become aware and gets adjusted for "age appropriate". And then, as they start to get older, there's that line where "I don't care how old we all are, we ain't watchin' that together!" :jawdrop: :eek: ;) :)

donaldtoo

Not running up to the hospital this time.

My much loved Uncle Paul (married to my mom's oldest sister) was taken to hospital yesterday with pneumonia. While there, he suffered a minor stroke. I had planned to go up later this evening.

My other Auntie (not his wife) just called me for the fifth time today. (I nearly didn't answer.) Her sister just called. Uncle Paul is unresponsive and has been moved to Palliative Care.
This means the hospital thinks this is the end and that he will be checking out soon.

Growing up, I had three Uncles. Two by marriage, whom I adored, and one biological, who creeped me right out. My other favourite Uncle, died 10 years ago.

Time to hop in the shower and cry it out.

Hubby agrees with me. Last time I was with Uncle Paul, we had a wonderful visit. That's how I want to leave it.

*says the girl who will absolutely go up tonight if he stabilizes*

So very sorry for more bad news. Prayers.

PUSH

Original Poster
Just finished Survivor: Thailand! And as always, my thoughts for @JenniferS...

Agreed with the winner, but surprised Clay got 4 votes. It's weird how back then they played more with their hearts and whether they played ethically. I don't necessarily like Brian himself, but he played the best game out of any of them. Overall it was a pretty decent season. Cagayan still holds itself as my favorite season that I've seen, though!

donaldtoo

You're brave. I really think I'd end up choking on even a "soft" shelled crab. Think I'll stick with Maine lobster, cracked out of the shell, and with some melted butter on the side. Yummy in my tummy! :hungry: :hungry: :hungry:

It's actually very good and just adds another texture to it, if they are at the stage they should be and prepared properly. Delicious! :hungry:
But, as I posted earlier, I like crab pretty much any way it's prepared. :)

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Not running up to the hospital this time.

My much loved Uncle Paul (married to my mom's oldest sister) was taken to hospital yesterday with pneumonia. While there, he suffered a minor stroke. I had planned to go up later this evening.

My other Auntie (not his wife) just called me for the fifth time today. (I nearly didn't answer.) Her sister just called. Uncle Paul is unresponsive and has been moved to Palliative Care.
This means the hospital thinks this is the end and that he will be checking out soon.

Growing up, I had three Uncles. Two by marriage, whom I adored, and one biological, who creeped me right out. My other favourite Uncle, died 10 years ago.

Time to hop in the shower and cry it out.

Hubby agrees with me. Last time I was with Uncle Paul, we had a wonderful visit. That's how I want to leave it.

*says the girl who will absolutely go up tonight if he stabilizes*

{{{HUGS}}}

Boy life has dealt ya a lot this year already.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
funnily.. little caesar pretty much went bankrupt in most towns.
People prefer Papa john's of the "premium" brands.
There was a Papa John's in Central Illinois near my sons college apartment. Ewe. Not a fan of Domino's but I have not tried their new recipe. Little Caesar's changed their recipe completely and both their thin and deep are not bad, obviously not pizzeria pizza but swallowable.

PUSH

Original Poster
There was a Papa John's in Central Illinois near my sons college apartment. Ewe. Not a fan of Domino's but I have not tried their new recipe. Little Caesar's changed their recipe completely and both their thin and deep are not bad, obviously not pizzeria pizza but swallowable.
Domino's new recipe is by far better than their old one. Their old one was the worst chain pizza out there. Now it's a good product. Like you said, not up there on par with pizzeria pizzas, but good for chain restaurants. I really like their pan pizza.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Just finished Survivor: Thailand! And as always, my thoughts for @JenniferS...

Agreed with the winner, but surprised Clay got 4 votes. It's weird how back then they played more with their hearts and whether they played ethically. I don't necessarily like Brian himself, but he played the best game out of any of them. Overall it was a pretty decent season. Cagayan still holds itself as my favorite season that I've seen, though!
Probst has called this one of his least favourite seasons ever.
He couldn't stand any of the Final Four.

And oh yeah, Brian was a soft core star. Prior to being cast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom