Where Do I Go to Get My CM Passes?

livesmiledream

Original Poster
Hi! So I've been working at Disney property for a while now and I never received my pass to get into the parks but I do have my cast ID. Now I've asked the management at my job numerous of times for months now about it and they tell me that they're working on it.idk where to go or who to talk to. I was thinking of going to Disney with my mom soon and I have a comp ticket for her question is, is there any way that you guys think they will let me in the parks with my cast ID and if I tell them my situation on how I never got my pass and how I don't know what to do about it? I would appreciate any help! Thanks!

erwinalber4

Maybe someone else can provide more insight because I don't have access to the Hub anymore but there's an address for the place in Celebration that distributes Main Entrance Passes where you can actually go and pick them up in person. If I remember correctly it's in the same area of the Hub as Main Entrance usage and guidelines. Try playing around in the benefits section and you should find it. Last I checked cast ID'S were no longer valid for entry. And yes this probably should be in the employment/ College Program section. Hope you can get it figured out in time.

copcarguyp71

Kinda sad that you have to grovel for this one perk. I mean it seems like something so huge to an employee (especially someone who loves Disney) but yet so very little for them to have to give back as a benefit. As a business owner I can say that one of the big ways to make an employee feel devalued is to marginalize a request or need...especially one they are entitled to.

The CM experience that we the general public relies on is one of pleasantness, helpfulness and a generous sprinkling of pixie dust and maybe just maybe some of the sour CM's we see mentioned on the boards occasionally are really just good people with intentions of wanting to share the magic but they are being squeezed behind the scenes to the point where it effects their "on stage" demeanor.

Oh well...I digress

Last edited:

MrNonacho

Premium Member
Sign on to the Hub, click Complimentary Admission in the right, then on the next page under the Common Issues heading there's a link to the Ticket Services Request Form.

roj2323

You have to go to Celebration. The office is on the 5th floor or 8th I don't remember which but security will tell you.
200 Celebration Pl
Celebration, FL 34747

You need your cast id to get into the building.

livesmiledream

Original Poster
Thanks everyone for the replies. I really appreciate it! Someone told me about the building in Celebration and I bought it up to my manager and she said I can do that but I would need some paperwork or something to obtain my pass.

Becky

Thanks everyone for the replies. I really appreciate it! Someone told me about the building in Celebration and I bought it up to my manager and she said I can do that but I would need some paperwork or something to obtain my pass.

Yep, reread Mr. Nanacho's post "
Sign on to the Hub, click Complimentary Admission in the right, then on the next page under the Common Issues heading there's a link to the Ticket Services Request Form. "
MrNonacho, Today at 8:58 AM

MrNonacho

Premium Member
Just to be clear and at the risk of telling you something you already know, your cast ID will get YOU into the parks. You don't need anything else for just YOU.

You probably know that.

This is how it used to be, but only the newer Main Entrance Passes can be read at the entrance touch points.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom